Angel ❤

Watch out girl! I heard a boy scream as I ducked under his arms to reach my first class running, as I was already getting late. I did not want gain a bad impression the first day.
Yes I was that perfect to go girl.
I'm not speaking about my looks. I was a A grader, a pop singer,a good dancer,and an awesome speaker. *self appreciation* but on too of all this I'm a perfectly good girl.
"May I get in sir?" Hopefully class hasn't begun yet,just some introductions going on. I made my way and sat beside Sarah who was enthusiastically waving her hand to me like a sick retard.
And then I saw him, as I actually bumped into him. my nose poking his glasses I let out a cry. All this time my eyes were closed and when I opened I felt as if I've bumped into an angelic man. His eyes so dark brown that you could actually get lost in and his olive toned skin OMG I was drooling. Not to mention his body was that I ever fantasised about. A perfectly built tall figure.
Blame the god how can he ever create someone so handsome ?
As I was standing there staring at him like an awestruck cinderella..
All he said was a simple sorry and turned his way back and took a seat behind me.
Only thought was running thorough my mind all the class.."who is he? "