JERK

Won't you introduce me your hot friend? I turned around to see Jane ask me that question. I was amused was it really Jane asking me that?
As far as I know Jane wasn't the type of girl to fall for drool - worthy guys! But maybe I assumed it wrong!
Won't you? Her stern voice again cut me out off my thoughts. I turned to face Zac who was busy studying his mouth with fish fries.
I introduced him to Jane and Sarah and couldn't stand Jane engage in a conversation so smoothly. I would never have guts to that. If I were ever placed in front of a hot guy to make a conversation I would probably end up stuffing My socks in my mouth to stop silly questions from pouring in.
My thoughts started coming around all about the boy I've dashed into the previous day. I've never seen him since then.i wondered if I could ever see him again. God! No I can't be thinking about a guy like this I rarely know him. Who am I kidding?he was hot so what, I couldn't just fall for his looks. I was battling with my inner longing for him. My thoughts were interrupted by the loud bell which signalled the end of our break! I got up leaving a huge sigh and started pacing to the next class which was unfortunately Spanish at which I was utterly weak.
Mrs.ashley entered the class and that's when I remembered she gave some work to do. I was pretty scared and started panicking about that. I turned to my side for help but could not all the girl because she was a pshycopath. I turned around only to find my prince charming totally lost in his book. I gathered all the courage to ask him if he completed it. He replied a one word answer "no". Okay, I didn't complete too so I though I could jot down yours. I replied sheepishly. He gave a small grin. Now I was pretty confident that I'm not the only one to not complete the work.
Joe stewards ? Have you done your work? called Mrs. Ashley and I turned around to see my prince charming handing her over his notes. What the fudge? I muttered to myself, loud enough for him to hear. He smirked evilly. Ass! He lied to me. What a jerk he is. I dint knew to be happy or annoyed. Happy because I knew his name and annoyed because he was such a jerk. My thoughts were broken when Mrs. Ashley asked my work and I had to hang down my head in shame. This was rare to me I was a student with straight A's. Alas! What else could happen? I was given detention. And the whole detention all I could think was" what an ass hole Joe is".
............................
Hey sweethearts!
As I've said before I'm not some professional author or a pro.
And yes this is my story.
All of these are real incidents in my life. Please do support and vote and comments are welcome.
Thank you for reading, love yu all!
Keep smiling!