C.38

Club Eden Basement

"So you enjoy fucking with my family?" Madam asked as she took a seat across from, Kane, Karen, and Lisa of course she gotta light her cigarette.

Kane laughs, "What the fuck is funny?" Madam Asked.

"You! Your whore of a cousin came on to me" Kane spat, "Who are you people and why am I here" Lisa Asked.

"She's a whore now huh?" Madam asked as she pulled out her gun.

"Yes, and you are t...POW! AHH! You fucking bitch you shot me in my fucking foot" Kane yells in pain.

"The next one will be your fucking head! Now I asked you a mother fucking question. Is my cousin a whore now?" Madam said as she pointed the gun on his other foot waiting for him to give the wrong answer.

"N-n-no she not" Kane stuttered.

Scared out of her mind, "Don't hurt him please my daughter needs her father" Karen said crying.

SLAP!! "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" Blue yelled.

"WHAT DO YALL WANT" Lisa yelled, "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE"

Laughs, "Im your worst fucking nightmare bitch y'all fucked with the wrong family" madam said.

"L-look this is all my fault you want me, please let my family go please" Karen begs.

"Oh ima let y'all go alright" Madam said.

"Y-you will" Karen stutters.

"Yes in a body bag" Madam, Blue and Tommy started laughing.

"What funny" Karen asked.

"Blue and Tommy were going to play a game of duck, duck goose, whoever duck lands on the goose gets shot in the head first" Madam gave a malicious smile.

"NO NO PLEASE PLEASE" they all scream, "Look please madam I'll do anything it's about me betraying you right" Kane said, "Don't kill my girl and her mom my baby girl needs her mother and she PROMISE! To leave the Taylor's alone"

"No no! Kane, I'm over the betrayal. You're a fool if think ima let you do that shit again and of course, she won't be messing with them because she going to die"

"MADAM!" Kane yelled... CRACK! " Nigga don't you ever raise your voice at her again apologies nigga" Tommy spat.

Kane spits out blood, "I'm sorry madam"

"Good now have a cookie" Tommy offered.

Turns his face up, "Nigga ion what no damn cookie.

"Alright let's get this game started"

"Look look madam we are sorry for messing with the Taylors. We only shot up" Lisa cuts her off.

"KAREN WHAT THE FUCK! Why the hell would you do that shit" Lisa yelled, "Madam is it" she asked.

"Yes!" She responded.

"Look I don't condone my daughter's behavior"

"MOMMA WHAT THE FUCK"

"NO! KAREN RIGHT IS RIGHT ANS WRONG IS WRONG ATTEMPTED TO KILL ZAC AND FATIMA FOR WHAT BECAUSE HE MOVED ON GIRL IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS LET IT GO  I REFUSE TO DIE BEHIND YOUR STUPID DECISION"

"Damn I like you momma I might let you stay alive" Madam said, "Well that's if you're not the goose let get started"

A few seconds later madam told Blue to get behind them of course Karen, Kane, and Lisa were screaming for their life.