Father..?

Recap : finding Yn.

*meanwhile Samar was driving through the dark roads like a maniac cause he knew he needed his addiction RIGHT NOW. He was searching for something which he never own. Where he was going he didn't knew he was just driving along with the roads*

Samar : what the fuck are you doing to me YN?

*he was driving continuously along with the roads. He was a impatient beast right now who just need his addiction right now.*

*after some he parked his car asidr when he spotted someone behind the bushes..he went closer and saw the man came out of the bushes himself that's when he RECOGNIZED him*

Samar : where is she...?

Man : s-sorry s-sir...i-i lost h-her..*in fear*

Samar : haha what? What did u said?

Man : i-i lost her-

*the next thing was that man was on ground 5feet down kneeling in front of him..Samar punched her hardly which made a painful groan left from the man's mouth*

*Samar gritted his teeth and banged his hand of car..in anger that man trembled in fear that tears escaped his eyes..suddenly Samar grabbed him by collar and shoved that man into the car harshly*

Samar : it hasn't even been a fucking week and u lost her ALREADY ?!?!? Explain me before i dig your grave down here..

Man : *while Crying* s-sir i was keeping tracks of her but suddenly she bumped into a car..i-i was about to go and check but suddenly two men came out the car and took her with them..y-you told me to look onto her only..i-i can't touch her..u t-told me to not touch her t-thats why..i was searching here the whole night b-but i-it was-

Samar : *cutting him off* u know what..? I shouldn't have asked you for this stupid.

*with that Samar went in car again driving off from there leaving that man alone*

               "LET GO OFF ME!"

*Yn SCREAMED as she tried to escape from their strong grip..they entered a dark room and threw her on floor in front of someone*

??? : Shaurya.

Shaurya : yes sir?

??? : is she...our speacial guest? *smirks*

Shaurya : yes sir. She Malik khan'a sister.

*yn widened her eyes as she heard the name Malik again..she clearly remember this name taking from Samar's mouth..*

Yn : M-Malik..?? Who is he?! Who is he to belongs to me!?

*she cried out of frustration and fear as she questioned the man*

??? : tsk tsk. Little girl talking to much , should we introduce OURSELVES to her?

Yn : i dont need your damn Introductions just get me outta here!

??? : Your mother taught you everything just not manners.

Yn : who the hell are you to talk about my mother?

*the man got up from his chair and went towards her..but something was DIFFERENT today..today she didn't cried or yelled for help , she wasn't even i
afraid..what happened to her..?*

??? : Respect your father. YN Rajvansh..the daughter of Malini Rajvansh.

*Her body froze and stiffened..father? She never knew she had a father..she clearly rememberes..her parents were already dead in a car accident..then she started laughing maniacally..*

Yn : Father word doesn't exists in my life anymore..then who the hell are you now?

??? : Malini really left you with a white lie..huh?

Yn : how do u know about my mother?

??? : BECAUSE IM VINAY RAJVANSH HER FUCKING HUSBAND WHOM SHE MARRIED FIRST..AND YOURE MY DAUGHTER..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

585 words.
meet u all in next part♡
Till then take care bie^^