Trust♡

Recap : gun shot

*Samar bought yn to another room far away from them in his arms..he made her sit on the bed carefully and kneeled down at her level*

Samar : now listen to me stay her-

Yn : n-no dont l-leave me please..stay with me please.

*yn begged while grabbing his shirt tightly..she didnt knew what was she saying at that moment*

Samar : wha- a hour ago u just said you hate me and want to be away from me , and now youre saying you want me to stay with you.?

*yn went speechless..yes she hates him..but at this moment she didnt knew anything..the thing she knew her heart was TELLING her that..she is safe with him...no matter what she will be safe with him..*

Yn : i-i..

*a another gun shot was heard which made her flinch badly she started Crying while covering her ears..*

Samar : *removes her hands from her ears..* look at me love...

*Samar stared into her eyes with passion and care..as she did too..*

Samar : you trust me right..?

Yn : *nodes while looking into his eyes..*

Samar : then promise me..you will not come out of this room..until i come to take you..i will protect you from anything..no matter what happens to me..im asking again..do you trust me?

Yn : i do..

Samar : *gets up* then dont come out of this room..if u trust me truly u will not..

*with that he got up and planted a kiss on her forehead as he went out leaving her alone in the room while locking the room from outside..she was alone again..all the thing she could hear screams and gun shots..she was totally worried..for him..what if something happened to him..?*

*she looked around the room and found a picture hanging on wall..this picture was of a little boy and a beautiful lady..she adored that picture so much*

Yn : this could be him..? he was cute..*Chuckles*

*with that she lay down on bed and slept again..*

*outside*

Pasang : what the fuck there are soo many!

Samar : where is that mother fucker?!?! *talking about there head* SHITT-

*Samar accidentally hit one of his own man..he sighed*

Pasang : they are running away.!!!!

*Samar and mashiho and other fighter started to find for them..*

Pasang : where are they?!!?

Samar : i dont kno- oops..sshhh..

*Samar shushed Pasang and smirked , Pasang was terrified and confused at his dangerous smirk he looked at the direction Samar was looking at and saw a man hiding behind the bushes of garden*

Samar : *went to him and grabbed him by collar* got ya~
Who sent you?

Man : imma not TELLING you hahahaha

Samar : i dont like to repeat my things..i said who sent you?

Man : im not gonna tell hahahaha

Samar : u asshole...

*Samar punched him real hard which made that man's lip and nose bleed badly..Samar pulled out his gun and pointed at him.*

Man : yea yea shoot me..jesus gonna tell u everything..

Samar : I SAID WHO THE FUCK SENT YOU TELL ME!!

Man : no!!

Pasang : Samar Samar calm down u'll kill him he can be our toy..dont shoot him.

Samar : c'mon its just a FUCKING name!

Man : its a FUCKING no!

Samar : Pasang..do something..this asshole is getting on my nerves badly...

*after an hour*

Samar : where is that asshole ?

Pasang : Himanshu will take care of hi-

Himanshu : speaking of devil..and im arrived!

Pasang : long time no see bruh~

Samar : hows things going?

Himanshu : its going fine and perfect. until i gotta call from him *looks at Pasang Disgustingly*

Pasang : i will kill you- wait Samar where is she!?!?

Samar : where is who- OHH SHITT!!

Himanshu : whom u both talking about? so u both gonna keep me in dark!?
Who is "she" Pasang talking about huh?*smirk sarcastically*

Samar : Pasang gonna tell u everything now bie!

*Samar went to the room..he kept yn in..he opened the door hurriedly searching for her..his world crashed for a sec when he didnt found her..but he saw her..sleeping beside the bed on the floor..with her head Resting on bed..he smiled in relief..And went towards her..*

*he kneeled down at her level and stared at her sleeping face..she was looking breathtaking right now..her hairs were covering her half neck and half was exposed..*

Samar : youre so beautiful...

*Samar kissed her forehead abd picked her up in bridal style coming out of the room..going towards his room..*

Himanshu : who is sh- WAHH SHE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL BRO!

*Samar glared at her making him shut..*

Himanshu : i was kidding. Haha😅

*Samar went into his room with her in his arms..and placed her on the bed carefully..and gently..he sat beside her..and admired her..unknowingly...his eyes started tearing up slowly tears started rolling down his cheeks..but she was sleeping so she couldn't see..he caressed her face..remembering how she said..that she hates him..it shattered his heart..badly..but he didnt showed it..but deep down he was broken and hurt..*

Samar : kaise batau tumhe..? Ki mai hu hero tumhara.. (how do i tell you..? That im your hero..)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

880 words...i literally teared up while writing this..
Ok thats it for today meet u in next part^^
Till then take care..bie!♡