#2 - Its seducing time

LINA

I was scrolling through my phone when someone finally bought the mansion i sold... Thank god someone bought it.. That person might be rich since i sold the house for 350M dollars.. I hope its a guy so j can seduce him and take all of bis money..

i was giggling about my next mission.. Then suddenly, I remembered about the dead bodies i left in the basement in the mansion..

"Shit- I hope the the owner isn't there yet.."
I immediately got up and hot ready to dispose the body i left and forgot about..

I went outside the hotel and got in my car, locating the location my old mansion were..

As i got there, i was relieved since the person who bought the house wasnt here yet.. I parked my car near the house and immediately went towards the gate, unlocking it and opening it. As i went inside the house, i immediately went towards the basement

"damnit.. I should've disposed the body first before selling the house.."

I went down and took the dead bodies and moved them in a big bag.. I dragged the big bag with the dead bodies in it and used the furnace in the basement to dispose it..

The bodies were disposing quickly.. As i look around, i realized that my basement is full of blood and weapons i used to kill millionaires..

I immediately cleaned the basement, Putting all the weapons in my bag and cleaning the blood that splashed around the room..

After an hour, i finished cleaning. "That took sooo long to get done with.." I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards the basement door and i flinched

"Shit- the owner is here.." I immediately took the bag full of weapons and left using the Back Door

As i left, i immediately went to my car and drove off. I can't believe i made such a mistake.. if the owner found out then i would've been in the cage..

I went back in my hotel and flopped on my comfy bed.. "I miss you my darling~.." I muttered, feeling relieved that I didn't get caught..

Suddenly, something popped in my mind.. "What if i pretend to be a maid and go back to my old mansion to seduce the owner?" i thought of it as i smirked and buried my head in the pillow..

"Im such a smartass..." I muttered to myself, feeling proud that i thought of such thing that i shouldn't be thinking of..

(Sorry for the wait)