#3 Oh...

LINA

The next day, I dressed up as a maid and practiced my acting skills since I suck at acting.. Well, we're not gonna talk about that..

I arrived at my old mansion I sold and knocked on the gates.. Seems like the owner is not home.. Suddenly, I saw an old ass car parking in front of the gates.. Then I saw a poor woman get out of the car

Wait.. What is a poor woman doing here again? I walked towards her and smiled

"Hi! Excuse me, would you mind if I ask something?"

"Sure.. Go ahead.." The woman said and I didn't hesitate to even ask

"Do you know where's the owner of this mansion?" I asked since I didn't want to spend my time waiting on nonsense, plus, I have to seduce the man who purchased my old mansion so I could steal his money anyways

"Hm? Oh, I'm actually the owner of the mansion.." She said.. Wait whaa..?

"Oh..! Erm.. Okay...." I said..
. . .

Well this is awkward! I just bowed at her and excused myself that I might've got the wrong mansion and apologized as I left in embarrassment.

Wait.. Why am I even embarrassed? it's literally the mansion I owned and sold.. Well, whatever..

I got back in my car and drove away.. I  could feel my cheeks heating up because of the embarrassment.. Oh god..

I went back to my apartment and plopped on my bed.. WHY AM I STILL EMBARRASSED?!

I started thinking nonsense about that woman i met earlier with an old ass car..

"Seduce? Seduce?! SEDUCE?!?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I mean.. She is kinda... NO! I'm not lesbian! Why the fuck would I seduce a woman when I could seduce men to earn their money?"

I started regretting my plans.. I didn't know the woman with an old ass car owned the mansion! I was too carefree that I didn't think the consequences.. Then I realized..

I wore a fucking maid dress while talking to her...

"FUCK!!" I hit my pillow a thousand times as I scream on it.. I want to scream and throw a tantrum because that was the biggest thing I'd ever regret!

"suddenly, I had another idea.. what if I hire a man to seduce her and use her for money and the money the man got can be given to me and I'll make the man dump her after making her bankrupt..!"

I sigh to myself as I chuckle
"I'm such a smartass.."
I got my plan ready. I took my phone and started searching for butlers I can hire..

"A more muscular, handsome and maybe.. Sexy? Found it!
Hwang Hyunjin.."

Oh wow, even the name sounded Sexy, Well, well, well.. What can I say?
It's time for plan B!

I hope I don't fail this time.. it'll be a shame, really.. Well who am I to be ashamed of anyways? I'm a badass and I'm literally a gold digger!

I have nothing, and when I say nothing, NOTHING to be ashamed of