20

Chloe leads us into a room full of dresses, from evening gowns to wedding dresses

I gawk in amazement as I look through this endless warehouse of clothing. It's like if you walk away from your stylist you'll get lost in a oblivion.

"Evening dress gown..? What colour you looking for again, sweetie?"

You sigh in your head, you just told her.

"Something pink?"

It's like something clicked in her head after saying that. She starts to walk away, like we were supposed to follow her.

Immediately, Allistar took your hand and started following the blond haired lady, much to my surprise.

It was a tight grasp, like If I don't hold onto it, I might get lost, or even worse, he might get lost.

After what felt like 5 minutes, we enter a section with lots a pink dresses. Them ranging of all shades of pink, from long to on the shorter side.

My eyes felt like they were sparkling, just looking at all these dresses made me want to jump for joy like a 5 year old.

Allistar seemed unfazed, like he's done this before. While looking at the dresses, he started paying attention to the more shorter ones, staring at them for longer than the other ones.

Crossing her arms, Chloe looks at me before asking me to choose something that I might be interested in.

I walk over to the long line of dresses, looking carefully. You know, if I choose right, I could look like a real mature girl, one that could attract anyone.

One dress in particular caught my eye, a beautiful light pink evening dress. It's sleeves were long and glittery, and it didn't show to much at the top. It suited me perfectly, I didn't want to choose something else.

It was beautiful, and Chloe nods her head in approval

It was beautiful, and Chloe nods her head in approval. Her heals click over to me, and grabs the dress. She observed it, and then looks at me.

"I think it would suit you I mean.."

She puts it over me, nodding her head in approval, then he turns over to Allistar.