Day - 9

At home :
My mom is scolding our cat for breaking a new Cup. Cat's name is Pewy. Pewy was giving no reaction, just lying in my bed and biting my fingers. I was feeling bored thats why i left for coaching early today. Its 10:37am now.
I was looking down because I'm shy and embarrassed. There were bounch of boys talking. I think i know one of them. Thats my friend's ex. I entered the class room. No one was there. Suddenly, that boy named Asher came. He glanced at me. He went outside again. Maybe he doesn't wants to make anything awkward? Oh everyone started to come. Alisha also came. Teacher came but he went outside to talk with other teachers.
Alisha : someone give me something to cut my hands. I wants to die. *sighs*
Asher : you should have thought about this earlier. Suicide is haram and you cant hurt yourself like that.
Sofiya : yes. He is right, Alisha. Its good that nothing worse happened than this. Pray & try to forget everything. I know you are sad but maybe its good? Think about your family and what about Ronak. Ronak should console you. Did he messaged you?
Alisha : no. He didnt send my any message. I swear, i'll break up with him if he keep ignoring me.
Asher : by the way, buddy Sofiya. What about you?
Sofiya : What?
Asher : do you have your He/Him?
Sofiya : why should i tell you? Even if i have, i'll not tell anybody.
Asher : we are bestfriends. So tell me his name.
Sofiya : fine. His name is John. I will introduce you with him later.
Asher : okay. Finally i can see my brother-in-law. *smiles*
Sofiya : *smiles back* oh by the way, here is your note book, Luisa.
Luisa : owh oh, Okay.
Sofiya : Thank you.
Luisa : You are most welcome.
Sofiya : lets go outside?
Luisa : hm.. Okay.
Outside :
Sofiya : i guess, You are an introvert.
Luisa : *thinking* umm... You can say so. I'm extrovert too.
Sofiya : yea i can understand. You can freely talk with me *smile*
Luisa : *overwhelmed* thank you. By the way, what happen to her?
Sofiya : her? You mean Alisha? Ah. Her ex maybe i dont know but someone uploaded her nudes in media.
Luisa : oh. Thats why she was talking about cutting her hands? Is she ok now?
Sofiya : i dont know. She was crying at the College.
Luisa : oh. Lets go back. Polik sir might scold us.
Sofiya : hm yeah.
Then what? We went inside and same shitss,

Day - 9 completed