Day - 27

Skips some daysss-------

Today was College off because of some International day. Physics class time at 9am and English class time at 11am. English sir is taking extra classes because leaking of some classes.
I woke up at 8am and did morning routine. Its 08:55 now. I left for the physics class.

Everyone was was present in the class except Alisha. *sighs* its a good sign for me. I dont have to listen to her shits.
Yesterday? She told me that she & Asher got married by saying kobul 3times. The day before yesterday, they were holding hands and flirting with each other.
They even did flying kissed. Also gossiped about Reeme & nondini that they are full of attitude and nilasha is cringe. She also told me that Asher said he will go to his village with her and his family there will treat her as a house-wife. After hearing that, she cried and so did asher. All these stuff she told me.
Oh right, she also said she wanted to smoke but asher said no cause its gonna affect their future baby.. 

Like dont you think these are some types of cringe???
To avoid my thoughts, i starts some topic with sofiya -
Luisa : Sofiya, how is brother John?
Sofiya : hm good. We are having family problems. My family knows about him and thats why my mom is getting so much strict towards me. She knows my facebook password.
Luisa : oh. Then it must be hard for you guys to meet or talk, right?
Sofiya : yeah. Once i told my mom that we broke up and didnt talked with him for 1month. After that, we again started to meet and talk.
Luisa : that's good.
Sofiya : but you know what? He is so much possessive,  jealous. If any boy ever looks at me or take a smoll glance, he would go and beat the shit out of him.
Luisa : Thats hot.. He is a fictional man. You guys are lucky to have each other.
Sofiya : *smiles* you will get your lover soon.
Luisa : *blank* aa.. Um. I.. Ye.
After a while, alisha came. She sat with us ( luisa & Sofiya). She told us that she & asher broke up their relationship.
Alisha : i had to break up with him because he also knows that i only went with him just to get back with Tahmid.
Luisa : then, what about asher?
Alisha : he is upset with me. But i will apology to him. He will listen to me i know.
Sofiya : focus on your studies.
Alisha : you too.
Sofiya : I'm already doing it?
Alisha :  ....
Luisa : yeah but what about you? You are just playing around.
Alisha :  no its just...
Polik sir : Asher is sick today so he wont come. Lets start the topic.

Blah blah blah ~~~~
I bunked english class... 😜