1-10

Chapter 1 Code Words in a Thunderstorm

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

"Wow, I finally wrote that the male protagonist proposed to the female protagonist. It's not easy. My female goose." Wen Xin whined while typing.

There was heavy rain outside the window, and inside the window there was the constant sound of talking to oneself and typing on the keyboard.

Wen Xin stretched, closed the computer, and took a sip of water. "I can finally take a rest. I have to write in such a thunderstorm. When will I, a little transparent writer, become popular?"

Forget it and go to bed early. I'm going shopping with my bestie tomorrow.

At ten o'clock the next morning, "Get up quickly, get up quickly, don't get up and fight" was Wen Xin's WeChat voice call.

"Wen Xin, you haven't gotten up yet. What time has it been? You can't go shopping yet. The place we are going to is far away. Get up quickly." Just after answering the phone, there was a shout from the other side. Wen Xin looked at it. Time, I hurriedly begged for mercy, "I'm up, I'll pack it up

in ten minutes." After hanging up the phone, there was a commotion. I hurried downstairs and got in the car at nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds. My best friend said, "You stayed up late last night coding again. " You were so powerful last night."

"There's nothing I can do about it. I'm almost done with this book. I have to strike while the iron is hot and give the hero and heroine a perfect ending. Lets eat! Wen Xin said nonchalantly. "By the way, why did you suddenly think of going to a large wholesale market like that?"

"Hey, the lease of our shop expired last month and was not renewed. It is also empty. I just want to open one by myself. Supermarket." My best friend said as she drove the car.

"Does it take more than an hour for us to get there? That's just right. Let me tell you about my novel," Wen Xin looked at the navigation and said enthusiastically.

"Okay, tell me, great writer."

This book is called The Sweet Life of Beautiful Educated Youths in the Seventies. The heroine is from Haishi. She went to the countryside in 1974 and accidentally discovered that the bracelet left by her mother was a spiritual spring space that could be planted. . Later, she fell in love with the brigade leader's youngest son who had returned from the army and got married. After the college entrance examination was resumed in 1977, the two were admitted to university. The male protagonist later opened a construction company and became the richest man in the local area. He also returned to his hometown to set up a factory to benefit the villagers. The heroine majored in English at university and stayed in school to become a teacher after graduation. The two have been in love all their lives and have two children, a boy and a girl.

"How do you feel? Let me comment." Wen Xin asked.

The best friend pondered for a while and said: "It feels okay, but it would be nice if the Lingquan space could play a bigger role."

Lingquan, Wen Xin knocked on her phone and replied, "Okay, then I will improve it. " Improvement."

After more than an hour, she arrived at the large wholesale supermarket. After parking her car, she said, "Oh my god, it's so big here and there are so many things. Each item weighs several kilograms." Wen Xin looked inside. Exclaimed with his mouth wide open.