211-220

Chapter 211 Lin Dongze comes to visit

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

Zhao Qingyun and Zhao Meijuan were also very sincere in this meal. There were chicken and fish, and there were eight dishes.

While eating, Lin Dongze kept praising her for her craftsmanship.

Zhao Meijuan was so happy that she couldn't open her mouth from ear to ear.

Zhao Qingyun asked casually, "Can you cook?"

Lin Dongze immediately said, "Yes, I can cook. I will definitely cook more for Wanqing in the future. There are two people in the family, so I will definitely cook more." A little bit."

Zhao Qingyun nodded and said nothing.

After eating, Lin Dongze quickly helped clear the table and dishes.

Zhao Meijuan asked, "Dongze, you and Wanqing have been dating for almost two years. Auntie wants to ask you what you think."

Lin Dongze said solemnly, "Auntie, we originally planned to visit you together during the Chinese New Year. Yes, but we were delayed by the college entrance examination. Now that Wanqing and I are admitted to college, I plan to get engaged first and then get married after we graduate."

Zhao Wanqing also said, "Yes, that's our plan. "

Zhao Meijuan and Zhao Qingyun looked at each other and said, "It's okay to get engaged first. What do your family think?"

Lin Dongze said, "My family has the same idea."

Zhao Meijuan knew it and said, "Okay, then you can take care of your family." Give me the phone number over there and let's chat."

Lin Dongze wrote the phone number on the paper, and then solemnly said, "Uncle and aunt, don't worry, I will definitely treat Wanqing well."

Looking at the time, Zhao Meijuan said. Okay, you two go out for a walk, don't stay at home all the time."

After that, Zhao Wanqing and Lin Dongze went out.

Lin Dongze asked carefully, "Uncle and aunt, did you agree?"

Zhao Wanqing said, "I think so."

The two looked at each other and giggled.

Afterwards, the two went to watch a movie, and Lin Dongze bought her a soda.

After watching the movie, Lin Dongze took Zhao Wanqing to the department store and bought her a Bragi skirt, small leather shoes, and a flower headband.

The two people here are affectionate and affectionate, and Wen Xin went to Beijing University.

It's really a bit desolate over there now.

But Wen Xin didn't mind. She was looking forward to buying a house here.

There are many empty houses over there, a ten-minute walk from Beijing University.

However, Wen Xin did not ask rashly. Instead, she held a bag of melon seeds and joined the crowd chatting under the tree over there.

She quietly sat aside and listened to these people's gossip.

"Have you heard that Lao Zhangtou, who was previously decentralized, has returned and his house is back, but I don't know if he is scared or not. He plans to sell the house."