21-30

Chapter 21 Educated youth eat at a place

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

After agreeing, they went back to the Educated Youth Institute first.

After returning home, I first exchanged vegetable seeds at my aunt's house next door. They each took some of the pastries they brought, wrapped them together and gave them to their aunt.

When the aunt saw what they brought, her heart skipped a beat, "You don't need to bring so much, just some vegetable seeds, not worth much."

Wen Xin put the things on the table, "No, aunt, we are new here, what?" I dont understand, but I want Auntie to take care of us later.

Thats no problem. My name is Chen Guihua. You can just call me Auntie Osmanthus. Auntie Guihua agreed quickly and handed the seeds to Wen Xin.

As soon as I returned with the seeds, Uncle Lin came over with a young man pushing a cart.

Uncle Lin saw Wen Xin at the door and said, "Little comrade, this is my son. I asked him to help move the furniture. Where can I put these for you?"

Wen Xin quickly replied, "Uncle Lin, just call me Wen Xin." "Put some things in the front yard and the rest in the backyard."

Put Lin Kai's things at his door first. "Comrade Lin Kai, the furniture has arrived."

Lin Kai came out of the house and gave the money first when he saw the furniture. Uncle Lin, "Thank you, Uncle Lin."

"Would you like to help you move your things in?" the young man asked.

Lin Kai shook his head, "No, I can move it myself. You can help the little girl in the backyard move it."

The young man saw that he refused and said no more, just pushed the remaining things to the backyard. gone.

"Wanqing, Yumei, Yingying, the furniture has arrived." Wen Xin shouted as she walked inside.

When the three heard Wen Xin's voice, they quickly came out of the room. I was very happy to see the furniture arrived.

Uncle Lin and his son helped the four people move the furniture in and put it away, collected the money and left. The four of them looked at each other and went into their rooms to clean up without saying anything.

Wen Xin entered the room and looked at the placed furniture, feeling satisfied. Put the luggage you brought one by one in the cabinet and put it away. Put all the clothes in the kang cabinet, put those for brushing your teeth and washing your face, and food on the first and second floors of the shelf. Put the two enamel basins, thermos, lunch box, and bowls at the bottom of the shelf. Chopsticks and other things were also taken out and laid out.

After putting away the scattered things, Wen Xin lay on the kang and rested for a while. The past few days have been chaotic and chaotic, and I haven't had much rest. I'm very tired.

Originally she just wanted to close her eyes and rest her mind, but Wen Xin fell asleep directly.

When I woke up again, I was woken up by a knock on the door.

Wen Xin rubbed her face, got off the kang and opened the door. Outside the door were Zhang Yingying and Wang Yumei.

"What's wrong?" Wen Xin rubbed her eyes and asked.