Kelly having a nightmare

Stella and Kelly are roommates and they had a very busy shift and they come home and they both go to their room and they go to shower and they go to bed. And Kelly has a nightmare that Grant kidnapped Stella and Stella goes to the kitchen and makes coffee and goes to check on Kelly and sees that Kelly is awake and Stella asks him what's wrong and Kelly says I had a nightmare that Grant kidnapped you and Stella she sits on the bed next to him and says i'm fine and kelly smiles and says i know thanks for comforting me and stella says i'm going out with gabby and kelly says ok have a good time and then later stella and kelly enter casey's apartment at the same time and Gabby and Casey and Kelly talk about Stella Stella comes and asks what I Gabby and Casey go to clean the dishes and Kelly tells Stella that she loves her and Stella tells Kelly that she loves him too and they kiss and then Stella lies in Kelly's arms and Gabby and Casey ask can they now Stella is planning our engagement party Stella laughs she can and don't worry I won't tell anyone and Gabby asks Stella if she can tell her something Stella says sure and Gabby and Stella go into the kitchen and Gabby tells her she's pregnant and Stella hugs her and tells her you'll be a good mom and Casey will be a great dad and Gabby tells Casey she's pregnant and Kelly congratulates them and they go home Casey and Gabby go to bed. And Stella and Kelly come home and Stella asks him if he's sure about your mom moving into your apartment and Kelly says sooner or later everyone will find out about us so I'll tell her when she moves in and Stella says okay and goes to the shower and Kelly she goes to change and when Stella takes a shower she gets into bed with Kelly and they snuggle together and fall asleep.

Sorry for all the mistakes and I hope you liked it.