Stella Kidd

Author's Note: Stella is a lawyer and Kelly is a firefighter.

Stella brings Boden the papers he asked her for and Boden thanks her and says you can tell Capp I need it Stella says of course and Stella comes to the body with the devices wearing this:

And Capp says Boden is looking for you and then Capp goes to Boden and Casey says I didn't imagine you'd be so beautiful Stella asks prettier than Gabby Casey says no and leaves and then they all go eat lunch and Stella says goodbye to her sister ...

And Capp says Boden is looking for you and then Capp goes to Boden and Casey says I didn't imagine you'd be so beautiful Stella asks prettier than Gabby Casey says no and leaves and then they all go eat lunch and Stella says goodbye to her sister Sasha and tells her yes see you tomorrow and then Stella says Kelly see you at Molly's and then Renne comes and Kelly pulls Stella to her and Renne asks who is she and Kelly says she's Sasha's sister Stella and she's a lawyer and my girlfriend and then Renne leaves and Stella says Kelly your girlfriend Kelly says yes and you know Sasha knows everything no and Stella says yes and then Kelly tells Cruz to cover for him on the squad because he won't be until the end of his shift and then he and Stella go for a walk and see the sunset and then they go home and go into bed and cuddle and then fall asleep.