~ truth and dare (I)

AUTHOR'S POV

Studying together till intermediate they (mahira and jannat) joined college together with time their bond grew stronger!!

It was Iqra's wedding & jannat came first as mahira is her best friend and she and iqra are very close too each other she is just like a big sister to her.

Moving to jannat's side

Slowly slowly without making any noise jannat put her hands on iqra's eyes guess who jannat said while pouting

My small little baby my munchkin jannu pie iqra said chuckling at her entics while pulling her hands making her stand in front of her

I'm so so excited di & I'm so so happy for you she said while hugging her!!

I'm also excited but a little bit nervous too iqra said while sitting on the bed with jannat

Don't worry everything will be fine janant said

Oouch idiot pagal hai kya tu maar dalungi mai tereko jannu said glaring at mahira cuz Mahira hit on her arms haan haan jaise tere shaadi ho chuki hai aur tujhe pta hai ki kaisa feel hota hai mahira said

(Who knows)for a few seconds jannat was zoned out

Meri shaadi thodi hue hai mai bas bta rhi thi jiju is the best  jannat said while hitting on mahira's head and she ran from there.

Mahira too started running behind her.

Ahh mumma aaj mera sar bahar nikal jaana hai jannat hit her head on something hard someone started rubbing her head slowly jannat looked at the owner of the wall (hehe it was his hard chest thogh) a man hovering over her .

Are you fine ? Faisu asked while brushing her baby hairs instead of saying anything.

She tried to come out of his grip well it was not possible .

I asked you something. Faisu said.

Leave me. Jannat said wiggling in his arms.

Kaha gayii  jannu? mahira said while breathing heavily bhai aapne jannu ko dekha hai

His giant body was covering her small frame

Jannat came out of his hold well he loosened his grip that's whyy🦦

Mahi I'm tired now we'll continue this later show me my room jannat said while dragging mahira with her .

Mahira showed her the room. She changed her clothes and informed her mother that she reached at the palace &  soon her eyes drifted into a deep slumber !

Jannat woke up after 2 hours of sleeping.

Now she is sitting with mahira,iqra and their cousins!!

Chalo chalo ek game khelte hai. armaan said(one of their cousins)

Umm UNO . mahira said.

naah koi dusra. jannu said

Umm Truth & dare . mahira said again.

ye bhi bakwas. Amir said .

Naah ye acha hai yahi khelte hai haina iqu di ? jannu said showing her puppy eyes to her.

Kuch bhi khelo mereko chalega. iqra said

Faisal bhai yaha aayein thoda bacchon ke saath aap bhi khel lein. amir said

You guys enjoy I don't like to play this type of games. faisu said

Budhe bacchon waale game thodi hi khelenge. jannat murmured slowly!!

Faisu looks at her well he was unable to listen what jannat said but he had a slight idea what she said.

Chalo ek baari try hi kar lete hai . faisu said while sitting beside iqra putting his head on her shoulder.

Jannat and mahira were sitting in front of faisu and iqra and other cousins were sitting beside them completing the circle!!

Chalo chalo let's start the game . Sarah said(one of their cousin's)

So they were using a pillow passing it to each other  listening to the rhythm of the music in the background.

Songs starts (imagine according to your taste goizz, mai apni taste batau toh aapne sharma janaa hai)

Sarah passes the pillow to mahira, mahira to jannat, jannat to mariyam, mariyam to amir, and then the song stops and the pillow is in the hand of iqra!!

VOTE AND COMMENT
DO FOLLOW!!

will provide long and better chapters if I'll get some readers and engagement :-))

Thankyou!!
xov🦄

Do follow me on instagram for spoilers and much more . My Instagram Handle - @xovheist 
You can get the link  to my instagram from my profile.