~ truth and dare (II)

AUTHOR'S POV

So di, choose truth or dare . Armaan said .

Iqra looked at everyone then after thinking so much she said dare.

I dare you to call jiju right now and tell him that you don't want to marry him . Sarah said

And put the phone on speaker. jannat added while grinning .

Iqra glared at her and said- I'm not going to this.

You can't back off now please na do this we want to see how jiju will react pewweez . Mahira showed her puppy eyes trying to convince her

Okay she agreed while chewing her lips ofc she's nervous.

She called her soon-to-be husband Agam Khan!!

Hello babu. A cold voice which made everyone expect faisal gulp there saliva of course they know agam very well.

Amm hel-hello she replied while shuttering.

Sarah encouraged her to speak further.

Hello bacha what happened? everything is fine na ? He said now his tone turned really soft .

Everyone gasped looking how this person changed his tone just in a second.

Faisu rolled his eyes while mahira murmured "cringe" earning a glare from iqra.

Iqra was embarrassed just praying to god that this man should keep his mouth shut. She was sitting between her brother's and sister's and of course her brother will cancel this marriage in a minute if he found anything inappropriate (faisal ke mutabik) any brother doesn't want their sister to marry someone and leave him.

Umm I do-don't want to marry you. Iqra said closing her eyes tightly shuttering badly .

She knows that she is in a deep trouble because agam is very very much possesive about her, he is madly in love with her or you can say obsessed with her .

Of course he is the best friend of faisal shaikh this is the least you can expect.

Baby ye jo game aap khel rahe ho na humne bhut pehle khel ke chor rakhi hai aur jisne bhi ye majak karne ki himmat kari hai na I'll not spare that person and be ready for you punishment .

Meanwhile faisu cut him in this middle .

Shut the fuck up ! Everybody flinched at his high tone
as he took the phone from iqra .

He switch off the speaker and then he took it near his ear
and the next line which agam said he just kept quiet and cut the call.

He started to get up but iqra held his hand.

Please na bhaiyu play with us na only for few minutes. She said while pulling his hand making him sit again.

Bhai don't give these type of dares I know that jiju is possesive about di but we didn't know that this much yaar
Bach gayi tu Sarah! amir said.

Ayee don't worry nothing is going to happen guys. Iqra said trying to calm the situation .

Calm the fuck they are afraid of him just by looking at his minimal anger only god knows how people face his wrath .
Faisu was thinking in his mind.

Look who's saying his subconscious mind said.

Faisu sighed .

And the game started again!!

Now this time the pillow stops in the hand of The faisal Malik.

Chalo bhaiyu choose Truth or Dare . Mahira said.