06. "Catching up with an old friend" !!

Ezra

I smell the fresh air of Brooklyn. Building an Empire this big at the age of 20 was extremely strenuous than it seems. But I am so grateful that I had Enzo and Shane with me. I had to go through hell to bring this empire where it is today. I am one among the two most feared killer in the world. The other one? you obviously know !

I remember Mauris Lopez, Luca lopez's younger brother, one of the lord's that bought only Virgin, assaulted them and then sold them to the highest bidder, peeing in his pants when he finally saw me. He thought the ruler of the 5 kingdom was a Man, more specifically my brother.

I still have his ring finger in my lab I guess !!! Well even now the whole world thinks my brother is the one who rules the 5 Kingdom. Unaware of the fact that I "The Angel of Death" am the one with the throne.

Taking a deep breath, I step out of the chopper. The view from the terrace is surreal, it's been 4 years and the palace is exactly the same or rather much more beautiful now. I left 4 years ago to hunt these child and women trafficking bastard and today finally I am back. Enzo handles everything but because he was assigned to kill Luca lopez he had to leave and in his Absence Shane handled everything.

I hear thunderous cheering of the people "Welcome home !! K-I-N-G E-N-ZO !!! King Enzo !!!". Enzo walk's to the front balcony and wave at them, beside him Shane smiles, while I stand behind them never taking my mask off, I always have it on.

"Nothing is greater than the feeling of being home" Enzo exhales.

"Well, My king what are you waiting for let's go, thousands have been waiting for you" I say, my tone laced with sarcasm.

The throne room is the centre piece of the palace built in Baroque style architecture with gleaming Gold, white and iridescent colour, it can seat upto 700 people. My throne is centre of the room, made up of 14 rarest diamond and gold with Red seat. It's been there for a century now, Grandpa used to say - His great grandfather had built it after winning the war against the Arabian.

(Throne room aesthetic)

We enter the throne room, it is filled with people standing, the chattering stops and Enzo's ministers and advisors along with few of the prominent lords and elites starts chanting his name, we take one step at a time and reach the throne

Enzo sits on my throne while I take a seat next to shane keeping my mask on because everyone thinks I am just somebody who Shane picked as Enzo's Janissary (protector of the Sultan in Turkish).

Enzo rose from the throne and says "Please be seated now" everyone sits.

"Thank you so much for this extravagant welcome, unnecessary but I am grateful !! Now you all may be waiting for the promise I made four years ago. I am thrilled to say I kept it, soldiers present the gifts now." Enzo says it with a straight face.

Everyone starts cheering and clapping as the soldiers starts entering one by one with platters in hand covered with red cloth. They uncover the red cloth, 89 human heads fresh just out of my lab with blood still smeared on their faces are presented. 89 of the 121 bastard's who were involved in sex trafficking business heads are displayed, 23 of our men whose daughter's were assaulted looks at Enzo with great admiration and bends on their knee to show respect. Enzo dismisses them, and we go to rest right after that.

It's been few months - 5 months now to be exact, everything is working pretty smoothly, now that we are here. I accompany Enzo everywhere here as am his Janissary. Enzo is taking care of the shipments while Shane is looking over our "Armory".

Enzo receives an invitation from Xavier's son of Dubai for his new resort opening. Apparantly it is going to be the most luxurious and largest resort in the world.

I, Enzo and Shane go to "Enzo's" private chamber to discuss the travelling .

"When are you going take what's rightfully yours baby sister?? You know Am tired of doing this for 7 years now. I thought after I'll find you I'll be in peace but you just had to destroy all of my plans !!!" Enzo sighs Dramatically.

"Martinez, we can't let them know it's me, people don't adhere to changes easily and we have plenty of things that needs to be done, revealing myself is not on the list. So chop !!! chop !!"

I look at Shane, he is smiling at us. I can see his wrinkles that are starting to appear now. The old age is getting him, I mean he was my Papa's soldier. I miss papa alot. I remember the first time I was introduced to Shane. I was Five I think.

"Queen, my little Queen, Come of the chamber please, I want to introduce you to someone very special" Papa knocked on my room's door.

"Coming papa, just a moment" I rant running down the hallways.

I climbed the east wing because that's where Papa's chamber was, I knocked on the door, I hear a 'come in' and entered.

My papa sat on the sofa along with a very tall (probably 6'1 feet) man, the man was in a very tailored Armani suit, and when he spoke I noticed he had a very America accent.

"Baby, meet Shane Alden. He is someone who will always take care of you in Papa's absence. You can always depend on him for anything, Okay love ?!" Papa cooed holding me in his lap.

I turned towards Shane and asked him the stupidest question to exist "You are a human right !!! Because am very much afraid of ghosts and also will you be able to protect me from the ghosts ??"

To this Shane chuckles and says "I am very much human Princess, just like you !! also am very strong and will protect you from all the ghosts, even those who hide in plain sight".

I smile broadly at him "Oh, I like you, Shany !! we'll get along just fine then"

Both papa and Shane chuckles and Smiles at me.

"So what about the invitation , baby sister. Are we going?" Enzo says pulling me out of my thoughts. 

Xavier's son, I am not aware of him much, invited all the lord's and elites for the opening ceremony. Apparantly 'Demon' is also on the list, I mean I know 'Demon' killed his father and I also know that he knows Demon killed his father and still the invitation, makes me curious to no edge.

"You can bet on it, I would love to congratulate him on taking over his father's business and catching up with an old friend sounds great to me" I gleam.

Hey, loves !!!
I hope you allare doing okay .... So what do you think about this chapter ?? What will happen in Dubai ??? Who will meet him whom !!! Well, I can definitely say One will meet someone definitely 😁😁😁 !!!!

Yours,
QueenRuby07