Chapter 5

The same day at 6:30 pm.

"Oji San, are you ready?" Asked Tsunade.

"Not yet Tsuna! I'll be ready soon. See for Mito! I bet she's not ready yet." Hashirama joked.

"I'm ready Hashi! But you ain't! Ain't it ironic as WoMeN TaKe FoReVeR To GeT ReAdY?" Mito mocked.

"I don't know" Hashirama replied, sweatdropping..

"Get ready soon! Sakura wear something nice!" Mito suggested.

"Sorry Obaa San, I'll just put on simple jeans and a top please. I'm not going to a function or something. It's just that we're visiting Oji San's childhood friend!" Sakura explained kindly.

"Your choice! It was my suggestion. No need to apologize!" Replied Mito, smiling.

Sakura smiled back at Mito. She was really a green flag of a person! She respected her great granddaughter's decision even though she was from the time when an adult's decision was considered to be supreme.

"Oji San! You should call Madara Oji San to check if he's at home!" Sakura suggested.

"Yes good idea! But I don't have his phone number!" Hashirama sighed in defeat.

"I have Itachi Sensei's number! Lemme call him up!" Sakura replied and proceeded.

Sakura took out her phone and dialed Itachi's number.

-------------Uchiha estate, 6:40 pm--------

Sasuke, Charasuke, Itachi, their parents, great grandfathers and cousins now were in a room. They had arrived to spend the summers at their  ancestral place. They were all talking, suddenly Itachi's phone rang.

"Itachi receive it! No worries!" Their great grandfather permitted.

"But Madara Oji San..." Itachi trailed off.

"No buts! Pick it up! Some Sakura is calling! Or that's what the caller id shows" Madara commanded.

"Uchiha Itachi, are you perhaps cheating on me???" His fiance asked, like an Asian mom.

"Nah, that's my student! Idk what happened to call me at this hour! But I'll answer! Y'all continue talking!" Itachi replied and went to his study.

------ In his study------

"Sakura San, I'm not going to talk about the incident! If anything else, I'm more than happy to assist! Do you have a doubt?" Asked Itachi.

"No Sensei, I had forgotten about it until you mentioned. Actually Hashirama Oji San wants to meet your great grandfather if that's okay with you.." Sakura trailed off.

"Mr Hashirama?" Itachi replied in a questioning tone.

"Yes Sensei!" Sakura confirmed.

"Yes please come over! Madara Oji San was talking about his friend Hashirama Oji San!" Replied Itachi.

"Thank you Itachi sensei! Also if y'all are busy, no need to adjust for us. We'll come some other day!" Sakura kindly implied.

"Not a problem at all Sakura San! Come over!" Itachi politely replied.

Sakura said a subtle "thank you" and after that Itachi disconnected the call. He joined his family in the drawing room.

"Madara Oji San, Hashirama Oji San is coming!" Itachi informed.

"Hashirama? Senju Hashirama??" Madara yelled in shock.

"Hn" Itachi replied.

Madara had a visible smile on his face. He was really happy to meet his old friend.