Chapter 1: Southampton

Titanic was called a ship of dreams. And it was. It really was...

(Start the Music)

April 10th, 1912

Southampton

People are boarding the White Star Line's Luxury Ship, RMS Titanic.

The Titanic will be departed for New York City

The Titanic will be departed for New York City. The First Class is the wealthy class, used for completely rich people, while The Second and Third Class is the Irish class used for Irish people.

When the car arrived as the driver helps her out and the woman wears her nice clothes.

That young woman is Barbara along with her friends Eula, Amber and Kaeya. Three of them are the First Class as they got their tickets.

Barbara: I don't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than Mauretania.
Kaeya: You could be blasè about some things, Barbara, but not about Titanic. So 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious. Your friend's far too difficult to impress, Eula.
Eula: So this is the ship they say is Unsinkable.
Kaeya: It is unsinkable.

Then the Eula asks the Officer about putting their things about their suite and safe into the wardrobe.

Kaeya checks the clock and ticking.

Kaeya: C'mon, we better hurry.

Then they went on onboard the Titanic.

Ticket Manager: Hello Ma'am, Welcome to Titanic.

Meanwhile, Two couples have tickets for First Class revealing to be Diluc and Jean have prepared for the voyage.

Diluc: We better hurry, Jean.
Jean: Sure thing Darling.

Then they got onboard the Titanic. At the bar, there was a poor boy named Venti Dawson along with his friend Bennett.

(The scene replaces Jack as Aether and Fabrizio as Bennett)

They have managed to get on board the Titanic, They waved their goodbyes as the crowd bids farewell to everyone then she finally departs from Southampton.

(The scene replaces Jack as Aether and Fabrizio as Bennett)

In Third Class, Aether & Bennett goes through the people and made it into their room, taking their bunk beds and making themselves at home.

Aether: *smiles* Enjoying your bunk bed huh?

He ruffles him making him chuckle as he took a bunk bed from below.

Meanwhile, in the First Class, Amber and her friends are unpacking the things with the help of the stewards.

Amber: It's like a fiasco.
Kaeya: It sure is.
Eula: Put it in the wardrobe.
Steward: Of course.

Then their life on the Titanic began.