𝟜

Y/n has finally arrived at the place so called Nova Haven

Y/n has finally arrived at the place so called Nova Haven. A place that supposed to be a city lifestyle with few areas that almost didn't make sense, such as a big forest next to a random elementary school or a gym next to a diner.

With a heavy sigh of relief, she went to the grocery store. Though, as much as it's disappointing that there's no grocery store very near to her home, at least the bus ride takes twelve minutes to get into the city-like to buy food for herself in case she starved.

However, a smell caught her attention and was drawn away from the grocery store. Y/n walk until she sees a big red sign with the word cafe, her stomach grumbled for a bit.

Y/n glance at her stomach, realizing that she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday, before looking up and walks inside the cafe.

"Hello, Miss. May I have your time?" A cheery voice called out to her before an average height with brown haired woman came into her view.

"Hi, sorry for taking your time and for stopping you," the woman said bashfully, "I can't help but notice that I haven't seen you before, are you new?"

Y/n gave her an awkward grin, clearly confused on what's going on, "yes, I'm new here. Is there a problem?"

The woman wave her hand and shook her head, "no, no. My apologies for sounding rude, I just want to make sure that new faces don't cause trouble."

The woman suddenly pulls out a clipboard somewhere before scribbling something fast.

Y/n tilt her head a bit, "what's that one for? Am I doing something wrong?"

The woman shook her head again before pausing and gave a guilty look at Y/n, "oh, I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself, I am Ivy, Ivy Woodrow."

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Ivy."

"About this 'being new' around here, may I ask if your home came from a realtor?" Ivy glance at Y/n with her golden-like eyes.

Y/n looks at the sky and rub her neck, "uh, no, I don't think so? I mean, I didn't pay attention to that type of detail..."

"Just didn't think anything wrong with whatever I can buy and live on my own."

Ivy gave Y/n a smile again, "don't worry, as long as it's not a REALTOR around or in this city then you should be fine. I hope..."

Ivy was about to walk away with the clipboard on her hand when Y/n suddenly called out to her.

"Hey, excuse me," Y/n says which cause Ivy to put her attention back on her, "if you don't mind me asking, what's up with the realtors around this area, you seem more... something... when it comes to them?"

Ivy giggles, "if you're saying that I'm interested on whoever realtors in here then you're wrong. Realtors in this area, really cause troubles to new or old faces."