Introduced

____________________________________________
Quick side note: WASSUP YALL THE ONE OF NO RIZZ IS BACK
Also slightly longer chap bc of how long I've been gone
____________________________________________

"Now now.. go on!" Dante urged me with a grin, gesturing his hands toward the side

I blinked, and took in a deep breath- wait how does that work?? I'm a robot so how am I breathing? Anyways, and then I nodded.

"Okay.." I say, building up my courage and crouching down to climb in the slide..before Dante fucking pushed me in face-first!

"AHHH-" I say, going down the colorful swirly side as the colors contrasted from yellow, to green, to even orange.

I then practically flew out of the slide, and landed in the ball pit with a loud swish, and I got up, slightly disoriented from what had just happened.

"He wouldn't have pushed me down...would he have?" I ask myself, turning and looking up at where the slide was connected to the net surrounding the daycare.

"He did." I heard a deep, low, and grouchy voice growl, so I turned around to see who was talking.

It was a male star-themed animatronic with a tail that had a white glowing orb on the end, and the animatronic was wearing a blue nighttime cap with yellow stars littered around it.

"Oh, um, hi... Can you help me out?" I ask, looking up at him, to which he just rolled his eyes, turned around, and waltzed away.

Wow. What a bitch. I huff, crossing my arms, frustrated, as I stood there in the ball pit.

Anyway, I kind of swam my way through the ball pit to the edge of it, and crawled up to stand on the color floor. I took a look around, observing my surroundings.

I saw two play structures on two different sides of the daycare made of bars, every single bar a different color that had these animal-like characters made of I think what was cardboard stuck on the outside of them. There were also these mat kind of things shaped of squares outside of the play structures near a desk and large wooden doors.

"Ho ho ho!!" I hear a jolly laugh from up high behind me, and I blink.

"There's another one?" I mumble, and turn around, hoping that this one wouldn't be as rude as that other one.

I looked up to see a sun themed animatronic jump of this castle tower type thing that had an opening on the wall above the ball pit with clouds littered beside it on the wall itself.

When the animatronic jumped into the ball pit I jumped back from it a little, and I said, "what the-"

"Hellooo new friend!" Suddenly the same voice said loudly, as the sun animatronic spontaneously (combusted / jk) jumped out of the ball pit in front of me, and I squeaked in surprise.

"Um- uh, hi-?" I responded nervously, fiddling around with my fingers as the sun animatronic stood up before me, saying, "You must be the new guy!"

I nod, saying, "I guess I am-" Wait I was? I legitimately forgot what my job and purpose was, so I guess I would go along with it.

"I'm Sundrop/Sunrise, but you can call me Sunny!" Sunny said with his rather..uneasy plastered on smile. "Now Sunflower- sorry, Y/N, as the workers told me, is it okay if I call you Sunflower?" He asks, to which I shrug nonchalantly to.

"Sure, I guess" I hummed softly, and Sunny gave me a thumbs up.

"Perfect! Now, Sunflower, did Dante give you that instruction manual?" He asked.

I nod, and held out the now slightly wrinkled and stapled paper of the manual out to him.

Sunny takes it gently, somehow yet being sooo...large and metal-y and carefully looks at it with a thoughtful noise coming from hum.

"Mkay, yours seems a little different from me and Moony's-" he starts, but gets cut off by me.

"Who the hell is Moony?" I ask with a tilt of my head, confused as my brows furrowed. Wait how would my brows furrow I'm an animatronic- Y'know what, let's not ask questions.

"Moony's my... partner! Yeah, partner!" Sunny grinned, but I could tell there was a hidden meaning behind his words, but I shrugged it off.

I tilt my head, narrowing my eyes at the bright sun themed animatronic. "Soo... Am I gonna meet him?" I ask.

"Oh yes, of course! Let me just go get him really quick-!" Sunny exclaimed, turning around and taking a clip that was attached to some sort of thing that was on the ceiling, that seemingly came out of nowhere and latched it onto the hook on his back.

"Wait you still have my-" I began to say, but was cut off as Sun jumped up high into the air and seemingly flew up to the tower with the opening engraved in the wall, and took off the clip before heading through the opening.

I just waited and waited, awkwardly fiddling with my hands as I again, observed the daycare around me.

So this was my new...job, huh? I sigh. Hell, I didn't even know what my job was!

Soon enough, I looked up at the tower and saw Sunny with a moon themed animatronic beside him.

Huh. That must be Moony.. I thought, as they both clipped wires onto the hook that was on their backs, and they flew down and landed in front of me.

"Hi." Moony stated in a gruffy voice, seemingly annoyed that he had been interrupted with whatever he had been doing just to introduce himself to me, which I sort of considered rude.

"....Hi?" I greet

"Name's Moon." He huffed, giving an irritated glare at Sunny, to which Sunny just smiled encouragingly at him.

Great.. I'm gonna have to work with two robots that don't like me, and one of them I don't even really know.

At least Sunny likes me..right?