Chapter 1: The Story Begins

Jiwoo was standing in front of the party room door carrying two heavy paper grocery bags and a backpack stuffed full

Jiwoo was standing in front of the party room door carrying two heavy paper grocery bags and a backpack stuffed full. She was wearing a short tee shirt with two swans and a giant blue heart on the front, she was wearing a black and white jacket over the shirt and olive-green sweat pants.

Bae came walking up with the key. She was wearing a short tee shirt, showing off her belly. It was pink with a strawberry on the front. She was also wearing baggy light blue jeans.

"Jinsol, please hurry, this stuff is heavy!" said Jiwoo.

Bae patted her on the head, "My-Jjyu, I'm trying." She got the lock opened and Jiwoo dropped the two bags just inside the door.

"Did you get everything on the list?" asked Bae.

"Of course, but I honestly have no idea why we need these ridiculous things you asked for. What kind of party is this?" asked Jiwoo.

"The 'It's going to be amazing' kind!"

"How do you get the key to this room anyway?"

"Ask for it?"

Jiwoo shrugged. "Are Haewon, Lily, Yoona, and Kyujin coming?"

Bae pointed her finger at Jiwoo, "NO! And you can NEVER tell Haewon and Lily that we are having this party. Do you understand me?"

"Why?"

"I said so!"

"Who are you to say so?"

"Trust me... please..."

"Okay, I won't tell anyone."

After the Valentine's Day party, Bae was super excited to have another party, and bothered Yeji about it often. Unfortunately, Yeji went off with Itzy for their world tour in March, so there was no way she could host another party until summer. Bae decided she could do it alone. She was just about to ask Lily for help, but she had an argument with her the day before, so she decided to enlist Jiwoo. Besides, Lily, or Haewon, would think they knew best and would take over everything. Bae wanted this opportunity to continue Yeji's quest to help Kpop girls form friendships with girls not in their group.