chapter I

gurgling

gurgling. His gurgling.

That's all I can hear, other than the notibly deafening thuds of the thick rainfall drenching me entirely from head to toe. - I blink harshly, attempting to let the raindrops fall down my lashes, although failing miserably as more rain continues to pour in this awfully chilly night.

I let out an exhausted low sigh as I stay frozen in place, my huge muscular body looming over the evident corpse laying on It's back, his empty gaze continuing to lock with mine.

eyes still on this disgusting fucker, I crouch down with my legs underneath me as I balance on the front part of my neatly tied raven boots. -

smirking. I tilt my head to the side, admiring the way he's still gurgling. The dark crimson liqiud swimming its way down his chest as if begging the rain to wash it away.

I pick up my canon 5D mark that's heavily hanging around my neck and aim it at him. I chuckle to myself as I capture a depiction of his lifeless body. The camera in my harsh grip making a slight 'click' noise as white flash empowered It's way towards him.

I grow entirely impatient now, lowering my camera down and grabbing my phone from my back soaking wet jean pocket, attempting to call this lame excuse of a bestfriend I have.

I tap harshly on the call button at the top right corner of lorenzos contact. My stiff leather gloves making it hard for me to call. After four rough tries I finally get it.

I put the phone to my ear waiting as it starts ringing. One ring, two rings, three rings, fou- "hey dude!" Jesus Christ I groan inwardly, moving my phone away from my now deaf left ear.

"listen man give me five minutes top and I'll spawn right infront of you, capiche?" 'Fucking hell' I mutter, declining before he can utter another word. -- Now leaning against the hard ridged soggy tree branch, lighting up a cigarette.

Ten minutes later, I hear a faint sound of a vehicle approaching. Throwing my cancer stick on the muddy ground, I force my feet to move towa--
rds the familiar noise as enzos dusty midnight blue mustang comes into view.

my steps faltering as the car door opens and enzo steps out of the car with his hands in the air, he says "see I told you I would be here in five minutes max," whilst grinning from ear to ear. I pause for a minute. My brows shooting up in amusement as I take in his awful appearance. He's in dark green pajama plaid pants and one of his silly shirts that says 'big dick is back in town'.

I throw a leathered hand over my face groaning, trying to list reasons on why im friends with this fucker. Till his voice cuts off my reflections,"Holy shit is that blood?" Sighing I force my feet towards the passenger door and said, "no halloween came early and I wanted to play dress up." Sarcasm radiating off my declaration.

Smirking he answers back, "what did he make you do now?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle," I reply. He shakes his head and gets in the car, motioning his hands to start the engine. I turn my head to the passenger side window, sliding it all the way down, shutting my eyes and allowing the breeze to strike my face. Fuck that felt good.

It stopped pouring awhile ago now, making it even draftier than it was before. - I allow my head to lay on the headrest, stretching my legs further down till my boots connect with something that makes a loud 'crunch' noise.

I halt to a stop, bringing my feet back to myself, leaning forward trying to locate what I just stepped on in enzos filthy junk car. My eyes now roaming the car floor I locate the empty barbecue chip bag and.. is that a jack daniels bottle?

now twisting my head to look at enzo I find his gaze already on mine with a nervous smile plastered on his lips, he finally says, "I was planning on deep cleaning my car today, okay. I just forgot." I let out a quick "uh huh" knowing full well he was in bed the whole day.

leaning my head back again, sighing as I imagine my comfortable bed. Shit the things I'd do to be in my room right now. Sooner or later my phone rings, interrupting my moment of relaxation.

closing my eyes for a breef second, already knowing whos on the other side of the phone impatiently waiting for me to answer. I accept my fait and retrieve my phone from my pocket, my Godfathers name lighting up my screen. Swiping to the right, I put the phone to my ear. Forcing myself to find the words, I finally speak, "si, capo?"

There's a minute of silence on the other side before he answers, "hai fatto come ti è stato detto?" "Sì, Enzo eliminerà il corpo," I reply back. "what?!" Enzo says in a high-pitched voice. I hold a hand up, my eyes warning him to not say another word.

"è con te adesso?" My Godfather says behind the phone. "Sì, dobbiamo andare, ora abbiamo della merda di cui occuparci." I say, hoping he takes the hint and declines. There's a small sigh before he says, "Ciao, flesh."
Declining immediatly after.

"Jesus dude, theres no way in fucking hell I'm disposing the body you murdered." Enzo starts, finally making it home and parking his vehicle next to the mansions gate.

I groan loudly, stepping out of the car and approaching the gate. Hitting the code, I say out loud "I'll return the favour." Before walking in the mansions front-yard leaving a screaming enzo behind me.

ok pls ignore how bad this chapter was it was hella hurried, I'll edit it again today later

ok pls ignore how bad this chapter was it was hella hurried, I'll edit it again today later. Also enzo is lilys😊🙏.