Chapter 3

Welcome again. Ik this might be annoying but I need to tell u. Well I came out to my mom few days ago and I didn't expected her to accept me completely but her words were " kk cool and whats the problem with that" I didn't expected that but anyways thanks for listening and now enjoy

This chapter got cuss words and a little twist

When rody was still asleep someone woke him up. It was the stranger. But how did he got in here?

" morning. Its almost 11AM . Did you stay up long?" Vince said without hesitation.

"huh how did you get in here. Man you awhile you scared me"

"well I managed to get you a surprise. You only need to get up." He goes over to the balcony. " cya" he jumps off.

"huh wait what do you mean???"

But he was already gone. Rody didn't thought about it and startet to change. A knock was on his door.

"yes?"

His mom came in and said " your finally awake. Your dad and I want you to meet someone"

"yeah I'll be right there"

After a few mins he goes down the stairs and was in the room with the thrones. It was really big for some reason.

The next thing rody saw was Vince. Next to rodys parents dressed formal.

"rody, my dear, we would like you to meet your new guard"

"but I don't need a guard"

"honey please just give him a chance"

"ok ok fine. Come with me I guess..."

Rody leads him to his new room and rodys

After a few mins of silence rody asked " is this the surprise you told me about this morning?"

"yesnow i can stay with you, and protect you"

"I don't need that" 

" oh you do alot. After the little bit you told me about people hating on you I just couldn't holt me back. Tho I made it a bit complicated to be here"

"tell me?"

"hmmm... Ok"

(hehe I cut you off >:) but dw (dont worry) next chapter will do. Anyways I hope you enjoyd if you have any requests for the next chapter then tell me please and see you next time keep it healthy :)