Fight, fight, love? Chapter 2

welcome to the 2th chapter. Im glad you came again. (I hope its ok if I be honest cuz I feel pretty sad lately but idk why) so yeah anyways I hope you enjoy and let's go.

This chapter got: Cuss words

Rody rushed with his breakfast because his parents are starting to fight again. A little tear rolled down his cheeks. After he was done he ran into his room and had a stomachache cuz of the hurrying.

He startet to cry without noticing someone on his balcony again. The person noticed rody cry so he knocked on the window. Rody got scared but saw him. He went over to the balcony door and opened it. 

"hello again, prince. Why are you crying again?"

"why would you care. Your one of them arent you?"

"fuck no! Im still not an asshole"

"..."

"You don't believe me..?"

"well the last time I trusted someone it came out to be a trap. I barely survived that"

"oh..,I promise im not like that! Can I come in so you can tell me?"

"hmm ok if I die no one would care anyways"

Rody let the stranger in and they startet to talk for hours. 

"hey uh I didn't catch your name" rody said

"oh yeah just call me Vince" the stranger said.

And then he jumped of the balcony again.

Rody felt his face heat up a bit. Is he in love? 

After another few hours and fighting from the parents he finally got to go to sleep. 

The thing is rody can't stop thinking about Vince. Its like he is burned into rodys head.

After a long while he finally fell asleep.

(and thats it again. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed and yeah. Sorry that its so short and See you next time keep it healthy :)