002

STELLA AND NYLAH WERE CARRIED AWAY TALKING.causing them both to lose track of time. both girls look at their phones and realize the time was 4:30 their coach specifically asked them to be at the gym an hour before the game so, stella and nylah both decided to start getting ready to head out. nylah gathered all her things from her room while stella was waiting by the door because her stuff was in her own room.

"you done?" asked stella

"mhm" nylah responded back to the brunette haired girl

the two girls began making their way to stella's room so she could grab her things. she quickly grabbed her things letting her mom know they were headed to the gym.

"mom coach told us to get to the gym an hour earlier before our game" stella said to her mother

"okay sweetie i'll see you in an hour" the girls mom respond back to her daughter

"bye crystal" said nylah with a smile on her face

"bye hun good luck!" the older women responded to the younger girl

the two walked out the room shutting the door walking towards the elevator.

the two finally arrive at the gym. they were headed towards the change room with their bags getting ready to change into their practice jerseys. as they walk in they notice the rest of their team members were already there.

"hey stella hey nylah" austin another one of stellas teammates say with a bright smile on her face

"hey" the two reply back in sync with smiles on their faces

THE GROUP OF GIRLS WALK INTO THE GYM. there were exactly forty five minutes till their game started and their coach wanted them to warm up in order to get right for the upcoming game.

"hey girls! we don't have much time to spare so we aren't gonna do anything too crazy right now but i will be getting you guys to warm up so we can come on top with a win today." coach russell says with a smile on his face earning cheers from the girls due to the last sentence he said.

"okay okay girls don't get too excited now." the girls all laughed at the comment

"so first we're just gonna start with some basic peppering so, get with you pepper partner and grab a ball from the basket." he said while pointing to the big basket on wheels with multiple volleyballs. obviously stella and nylah were pepper partners so they ran over to the basket to grab a volleyball and began warming up.

stella absolutely loved peppering. she thought it really did help her get ready for the game and it wasn't some silly warm up coach gave her to pass time until the game started. it did also benefit stella because she was an outside hitter so peppering helped her work on her spiking. around twenty minutes of peppering passed which meant there were twenty five minutes left until their game started and, people already began walking into the gym.

coach told the girls to go back to the locker room until the game started. the girls began changing into their actual jerseys that was blue and white with a husky on it due to the fact their team name being "houston huskies"

 the girls began changing into their actual jerseys that was blue and white with a husky on it due to the fact their team name being "houston huskies"

(here's how the jersey looked like)

IT WAS ALMOST TIME. there was around ten minutes left until their game started and stella and nylah's families both texted them letting them know that they were here, so they both decided to go greet their families.

stella was nervous firstly because it was their first game of the season and also because nelson and his family were here which just made stella even more nervous because she didn't want nelson and his family to think she was a bad player.

she spotted both families next to each other. her heart was beating out of her chest once she saw nelson. his curls were so perfect she thought to herself. she quickly brushed away her thoughts making her way to the families.

"oh hey honey, this is cassie and spencer the neumann's parents" her mother said with a smile

"hi! i'm stella it's so great to finally meet you" stella said with a polite voice

"hey their kiddo" spencer said

"it's great to meet you too! i must say you are very pretty" cassie said stella giggled at the comment the older woman made to her, responding back with a smile.

"boy's don't be rude, introduce yourselves to her" the neumann's mom said.

"hi im noah" he said as he went in to hug the younger girl

"im niles" the younger boy said smiling flashing his braces at the girl

it was nelson's turn "hey im nelson" he said while scratching the back of his neck avoiding making eye contact.

nelson felt himself getting nervous around the girl. his brothers and my brothers were all exchanging a look amongst each other.

cassie began talking to the girl trying to get to know her a little better.

NELSONS POV:
"dude what was that about" eli asked the curly head

"i don't know but i may or may not think stella's attractive" the boy responded back shyly

isaac laughed at him responding back by saying "well of course because im her brother" he said in a cocky tone. nelson laughed at the boy causing isaac to laugh at him as well

"ooooooo nelsons got a girlfrienddd" the youngest neumann brother said

"shut the fuck up niles" nelson responded back trying to get him to be quiet due to the girl being a couple seats away.

~ amelia speaks 🌷~
i was bored so thought i'd update for y'all
anyway get ready for the next chapter because that's when nella will start to slowly develop
anywayyyyy goodnight guysss 😚