003

IT WAS CURRENTLY THE THIRD SET. which meant it was their last set. stella's team is currently in the lead with a score of 25-21.

she was doing amazing. there was only a couple minutes left until third set was over so, nylah setted the ball to stella which than stella spiked it causing their team to once again receive another point.

the girls all ran up to stella giving her hugs and, high-fives. the huskies came on too with a win for their first game of the season the girls were ecstatic! stella ran to her family earning hugs from her parents as well as the neumann's parents.

"you did amazing stella" said cassie

"thank you so much!" stella replied back

stella's brothers walked over to her giving her hugs.

"you did great stella" said eli

"yeah, you've gotten so much better" said isaac

"thanks guys" stella replied back

"the last thing you did when you hit the ball down was sick!" nile's said

stella giggled at the younger boy as he described a spike

"it's called a spike, dumbass" noah replied to the boy "but, that was sick" the older boy said
stella smiled back in response to all the compliments she received

"okay guys let's go out to dinner" jeremy stella's dad said

all the kids smiled in excitement when they heard those words due to them all starving. as they walked out the gym nelson was walking next to stella

"you played good today" the boy said. stella smiled back at the boy replying with a thank you.

THEY ALL GOT BACK TO THE HOTEL TO CHANGE. usually stella didn't really care what she wore to dinner but she really wanted to impress nelson so, she wanted to look her best for him. she looked through her suitcase attempting to find the perfect outfit. aha! she found a flowy navy blue skirt with a navy blue top as well. she pit on her outfit pairing it with accessories and, shoes.

 she pit on her outfit pairing it with accessories and, shoes

(this is what she wore)

stella was satisfied with the way her outfit looked but now it was the difficult part what should she do with her hair? she didn't want to leave it plain and boring so she decided to do two little bubble braids with leaving the rest of hair out curled.