Chapter Five

Jennie

I woke up early today feeling so giddy and I honestly don't know why. Glancing up the clock, I can't believe that I woke up at 6:13 in the morning!

Oh gosh!

I dive down my bed and loudly groaned. Geez now, what should I do?

Sighed. I dragged my feet to my shower room and took the most agonizing shower ever. After dressing up, I went down, I saw my parents in the living room just cuddling. Now If ain't that cringe, I don't know what is. Gosh. Sometimes I don't understand how they can still act that sweet despite their age.

"Good morning." I greet.

Since I'm behind them they didn't saw me right away but when they turned to face me-- Pfft!

"Your f..face! You look hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I can't stop laughing for about 3 minutes until Dad cleared his throat.

"So? Why are you early today, sweetheart?"

I composed myself from too much laughing and eventually sighed when I remember why I woke up early.

"I've been feeling so giddy Dad, and worst. I don't even know why."

I saw them look at me in confusion but I shrug it away. How could I tell them the reason when I myself don't know why. I seriously hate waking up early and when I don't have a choice but to wake up, I'll be super grumpy the whole day. Now, this is the total opposite.

"I don't know. Should-- holy shit!"

I flinch as I heard a loud cling just behind me causing me to jump in terror.

"I...I'm sorry, I'm planning to p..pass by unnoticed b-but I guess I..Umm.." Lisa look's like a ripe tomato right now and it's so cute I wanna squeal!

"It's fine dear, You look like you went out?" Daddy said, Lisa's wearing a tight sleeveless shirt and sweatpants, and just from her body sweats is enough to guess what she did.

"Uhh, I r-ran around the house."

She looks really cute while talking! How can she do that?! It should be illegal!

"Is that so? Then join us for breakfast. Jennie woke up early today, maybe she could cook for us. What do you think honey?"

"I uh.." I gulp when Lisa shift her eyes on me. She look so adorably hot right now and fuck me cause I can't resist it! "Sure. That's fine."

I look away from her and start walking to the kitchen. We have our own maid but I sometimes cook for us, cooking is a beautiful hobby for me.

I choose to prepare just bacon and eggs with white rice.

When I finished cooking I went out and what greeted me causes a tingling sensation on my chest, and for what seems to be the nth time today, I'm clueless for the reason why.

Mom and Dad we're happily talking to Lisa and even If I don't want to disturb them, I'm a little hungry already.

"Breakfast is ready," I announce as I approached and sit beside Lisa. Due to our close proximity, I could smell how intoxicating her scent is. It's not just her shower gel that did the trick, her own body scent could drive anyone crazy.

And damn! I'm not an exemption.

"Thank you for the food." I heard her whisper to me and unconsciously it made me smile.

"You owe me, Lalisa." I smirk when she instantly look at my direction.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm Jennie Kim, Lisa-ah. And the food you're currently eating was made by me. Now, aren't you a lucky one?"