Chapter 4: Rack Off

Third person's POV

Darren, Quinni and Siobhan were just walking to school together as Quinni said to Darren and Siobhan "I'm so excited for Slay Ball this weekend" "Me too, I can't wait to see everyone's outfits this year" Siobhan said to Quinni as she was just walking in-between Darren and Quinni before Darren had released a scoffing sound about it and they had adjusted their bag on one of their shoulders before they said to the two girls "The amount of pink washing that goes on around Mardi Gras is so gross" Darren then just looked back at the abs of a person on the poster that the trio had passed by causing for Siobhan to release a scoffing sound at them about it before Quinni said to Darren and Siobhan with a smile on her face about it "Yeah, but it's queer x-mas" "But it's also a chance to get naked, also, I have to tell you guys something about Spider, I think-" Siobhan said to the pair before Amerie had managed to pounce onto the trio from behind themselves causing for Darren, Siobhan and Quinni to be screaming out-loud at her at the top of their lungs about it "No!" While they were doing this, Siobhan and Quinni were just pulling themselves closer to each other before they had realised that it was Amerie who had scared the trio and she had made sure that they were all wide awake right now as the trio had screamed at her in unison about it "No!, Why!" "Where have you been all of my life?" Darren asked Amerie as she just fell into step with her other three best friends by starting to walk in-between Darren and Siobhan before she just began to hum a happy tune and she said to her other three best friends "I took a self care day" "Good for you" Quinni said to Amerie before the latter said to her other three best friends "Thanks, I went to the beach, I had some fish and chips, I had some sex" "What!" Quinni had squealed out-loud about it as the four of them had stopped walking because they were surprised that Amerie had some sex before Amerie said to the trio as she had struck a pose about it "Your girl has dropped the v-plates!, could you tell?, you couldn't tell, could you?, because I don't actually feel that different, do I look different?, am I glowing?" "No, but you do have a cornflake on your shirt" Siobhan said to Amerie before the latter had looked down at her shirt and she just stuck her tongue out as she was just trying to reach it before Darren asked her "Who with?, no wait, let me guess-"

"Malakai" Amerie said to Darren as she had looked up at them before Siobhan was just jumping up and down in a really happy way because Amerie had finally hooked up with Malakai before she had calmed herself down and Darren had looked over at Quinni and Siobhan as the trio were just smiling at each other about it before Darren said to Amerie as they had looked over at her "Twenty four hours ago, you swore that you would never touch a dick again and here you are, Amerie has entered the chat" "Yes, don't get too excited" Amerie said to the trio with a heavy sighing sound about it before they just began to continue to walk to school together as they just continued to walk towards the gates before Quinni asked Amerie "Is his dick big?" Siobhan then just rolled her eyes about Quinni's question to Amerie before Siobhan asked Amerie "How many times did you cum?" "I do not cum and tell" Amerie said to Siobhan in a teasing tone about it as they had made their way inside the school where there were a lot of pride flags and merchandise everywhere around the group before Darren said to their other three best friends as several rainbow things were being offered out to them "Ew, the school is back on their gay shit" Siobhan just grabbed as much free stuff as she could right now before Amerie said to her other three best friends "It's totally not a serious thing though, I think that we're both going to just keep it chill" The four best friends then just stopped walking at the sight of Malakai just standing in the middle of a circle of many onlookers and he was just standing alone by himself while he was holding a gorgeous bouquet of native flowers and in his other hand, a shiny read heart balloon with the words "Will you be my girlfriend?, Amer" painted on it and Siobhan was just smiling to herself at the sight as she was just trying to hide her laughter about it and Darren said to Amerie as Quinni was smiling at her about it by now "Yeah, that seems totally chill"