5: Booger man is back?!

Weird Temu finds are crazy.

Vivi and I were standing there, waiting for something to happen, the dinosaur flung Luffy up in the air and then swallowed him. "He's been eaten!" Vivi shouted. "Oh that idiot! Of course he had to go and get himself eaten!" I stepped forward to get ready to shoot at the dinosaur if needed, though out of nowhere something comes and cuts the dinosaur in half?!

I looked up to see a huge person holding Luffy in his hand, "I was watching. What a lively human, grappling with longnecks in this jungle. You're the first guest in a long time." The huge person spoke, loudly enough for tons of people to hear. "You're huge! Are you a human?" Luffy asked the guy, "you're asking me if I'm human?" He started laughing... I don't know how to describe it. Vivi just watched the scene with a scared face, while I on the other hand was amazed.

"I'm Dorry, the Elbaf's strongest warrior!" He started laughing again, I looked to the side of me and saw that Karoo had collapsed. "G... Giant!" Vivi shrieked. "I've heard of them, but this is my first time actually seeing one..." She continued. "REALLY? A GIANT? SO COOL!!" I say while looking back between Vivi and the giant while an excited face. "You shouldn't be so happy about this y/n!" Vivi screamed in my face, while I took a step back. "But he's so big! I've never seen a giant either!" I spoke back to her, she just stared at me in shock. "I'm Luffy. I'm a pirate." "A pirate?! Good for you!" The giant laughed.

Vivi knelt down next to Karoo, I stood behind her. "Karoo wake up! We're getting out of here while we can!" She shook the duck, "you come with us to y/n! It's dangerous!" She turned back to look at me. "I'll be fine!" She just stared at me in shock before shaking Karoo some more. "Oh yeah! The ones over there are y/n, Vivi and Karoo!" Luffy pointed to us, "nice to meet you Dorry!" I waved at the giant. "You just had to open your big mouth!" She looked at Luffy angrily, "And you!" She pointed at me, "don't just greet the giant so casually!"

The giant started laughing again, "I'll invite you guys to my home!" He said to us all. "Yes! I get to see a giant's house!" I jumped up and down in excitement, then Dorry bent down to pick the 3 of us up, and took up to his home.

Once we got to his home Luffy hopped off his hand, I jumped off his shoulder and Dorry put both Vivi and Karoo down. "I'll cook some meat!" Dorry said while starting a fire, then placing the dead dinosaur that he cut in half on it.

Dorry put the flame out and plopped the large chunk of meat in front of Luffy. "Ooh! Thanks giant old guy!" He immediately jumped on it and dug in. "Hey Luffy I want some too!" But to my avail, he was already half way finished. "This is yummy, giant old guy!" Luffy managed to say with his face stuffed with meat. "Your pirate lunch thing tastes good too, although it's a little small for me." After Dorry said that, I remembered I had my own pirate lunch so I took it out of my small bag and started eating. "Mm yum!" I say with chipmunk cheeks. "You should eat yours Vivi!" I say to her with a smile. "I think I'll save mine for later..." She gave me an awkward smile.

After we had finished eating the volcano erupted, "woah! That's a huge volcano eruption!" I looked to where Luffy was pointing. "Well then, it's time to get going!" Dorry stood up, "Huh? Where are you going?" I asked the giant, turning back to him, I saw he had an interesting glint in his eye. Anger? Who knows. I frowned, then he started talking, "That was a signal for the duel that we've been in for 100 years." He explained while laughing, "It became our routine before we realised it. The eruption of the central mountain is the signal for the duel." He finished explaining.

"What?! To have such hatred that you'd try killing each other for 100 years is...what on earth caused this fight?!" Vivi asked the giant. "Stop." Luffy put his hand in front of Vivi while looking at Dorry, I raised an eyebrow at him before he spoke again. "It's not like that." After he said that I heard some noise coming from the direction Dorry was facing, so I looked that way to see another giant running at Dorry, then Dorry proceeded to run at the other giant. Their weapons clashed together in the middle.