6: Nami's sick?!

I had a break for exams and came back to write this piece of shit, sorry😓

The three of us kept our fighting stance ready, while I was ready to take off into the air to do long distance combat. The man with the 3 in his hair smirked at us. "I doubt you'll break it." He kept that shady look on. "Just break it Luffy!" Nami screamed from up on the wax, I saw that zoro was posing for some reason.

I looked over at usopp and saw him sitting on Karoo. "Is that really necessary Usopp?" I asked him with a side smile. "Of course it is y/n! A great warrior has to have a great ride!" At his answer, I just sighed and turned back to the wax. I saw Nami, Vivi and Zoro bickering but couldn't work out what they were talking about, possibly something about his pose.

A young girl with a pink hat caught my eyes, as I was assessing the situation, I wonder why they have a kid in some big organisation like this? It's just horrendous. I looked back at 3 and saw booger man and miss valentine walk up to him to talk about something like beating us up? "We can deal with them." Mr booger man proposed only for 3 to shut him down. "I sent you to deal with them once and look? They came back!" 3 said angrily to Mr booger man. "You also said that you dealt with that winged girl there! But she's standing right Infront of me?" He looked back and pointed at us I raised a brow in confusion.

Booger man scoffed at Mr 3, who was preparing to attack. I noticed his eyes were kept on Luffy, probably meaning he was gonna aim for him first. Mr 3 grinned as Usopp was ready to run. "Wait Usopp! We don't know what he can do!" I tried to warm him, but he already took off. Backwards. "Usopp? What happened to doing this together." I sighed but turned back to Mr 3.

"We got your back from here, Luffy! Y/n!" Usopp yelled out to us, I just sweat dropped, while keeping my eye on Mr 3. "Luffy move!" I shouted at him, but he was to slow and got caught in some wax thingy. I sighed and saw him jump up as high as he could. "What is he doing now?!" Mr 3 questioned with a face of concern. "Beats me." I answered him casually.

Luffy kept spinning round and round the giants' helmet before crashing his legs into the massive wax cake, breaking the top of it. I watched as the very top part came crashing down causing a loud rumble, though it didn't break. I frowned. "Luffy! That probably just made it worse!" I shouted out to him. "It's closer to them now!" He looked at me and his smile turned into a frown. "What?" Before I could respond I heard Nami say she couldn't move at all anymore.

"Oi! What's the meaning of this, 3?" I asked the man known as Mr 3, he laughed at me before answering. "It's the easiest way to get rid of you!" He grinned at me.

Mr 3 brought his attention back to Luffy and shot more of his wax at Luffy. I lifted up my pistol, aimed, then shot at Mr 3. I smirked as he didn't see it coming, but I was shocked when I saw booger man slightly nudge Mr 3 out of them way then he proceeded to swallow something. I looked over to Usopp as saw that he had his slingshot aimed at Mr 3 as well. Usopps attack then went off inside of booger man, who seemed quite fine after. "He ate it?!" "He's still alive?!" Me and Usopp gawked.

I looked over at Luffy, still with a shocked face and saw that he punched Mr 3 relatively far away while both Karoo and Usopp celebrated. "Don't celebrate yet boys. It's not over." I frowned, not looking at the two. They both quickly stopped celebrating and sweat dropped. "Luffy! Do it now!" I yelled out to him loudly. "No." He responded. "No?! What do you mean no, Luffy?!" I questioned while running up to him. "Luffy! Save us!" "Please Luffy!" The two girls said from on the wax cake. "No. I just... Don't feel like saving you." He said so plainly. I came over next to him and looked at him. "But why not?! They are our friends Luffy!" I frowned at him. "You can't just not 'feel like it', that's not how it works."

He kept his gaze away. "I don't wanna." I sighed, then looked at the ground to see some black stuff under Luffy, an eyebrow raised quite high. "What is that..." I looked around to see if there were any more, but I couldn't see them. As I was scanning the area I remembered that there was another person here. A little girl.