Chapter 20

Aryansh's POV

I'm glad that Piya agreed to join me for the car racing event. I was a bit skeptical to ask her and thought that she might say no as we don't have a good history with each other in the past and according to her I'm the beast or beast boss, whatever!

She is really something because despite her weird habit of giving nonsensical names and zones out during conversations, I still feel some kind of connection with her.

I come down to go to her place as it's 8:00 PM now and I have to reach by 8:30 PM. According to the location she shared on Google maps, it should not take me more than 25 minutes. I already informed her that I'll drop a message when I'm 10 minutes away.

I see Maa downstairs along with the Daadi in the living room so I go to inform them.

Maa, I'm going out and I will have dinner outside. Please don't wait for me.

Okay but anything special, Maa teasingly asked

Yes, going out

With whom, Daadi asks

Aapki honewaali bahu ke saath (With your would-be daughter-in-law)

WHATTTTTTTTTT, Daadi and Maa go in shock at my reply

I'm kidding guys. No need to over react

Have fun, they both shout from the inside.

Sure

I came out of the house and got the car keys from the guard.

Piya's POV

I see the time and it's 8:15 PM and I was able to curl my hair till now. I need to apply makeup and iron the jeans as well. Piya you need to hurry, Aryansh already started and he will be reaching soon.

I check my mobile to see any messages from Aryansh. He shared the location with me so that I can accordingly start from my home.

I'm excited to watch the car racing. Finally, I'm all set and the time is 8:35 PM. Aryansh is 5 minutes away so I start from my home after bidding bye to my parents.

Third Person's POV

By the time Piya reaches the place, Aryansh arrives. He gets down from the car and opens the passenger seat for her who in return gives a big smile to him and notices his casual clothes. Once she settles down in the car, he takes the driving seat and wishes her.

Hi

Hello

Excited for tonight?

Yes, very much, I want to thank you for taking me out. It is my long desire to watch the car racing and tonight it's finally coming true.

Great

Aryansh stops the car on the side road and earns a curious look and question from Piya.

What happen?

Nothing, just wait a second.