Chapter 9

Piya's POV

My life is filled with work and work these days without any time for myself. I too deserve some peace, happiness and a little bit of a party in my life.

The party reminds me that I have a get together with my girls gang but now I'm stuck in this boring office. Hmm, let me try convincing Simran.

Simran, can I ask you a favor

What happened Piya? Why are you in a sad mood.

When life is sad then how can the mood be in a good mood?

Simran chuckled over my reply. I'm sharing my sob story but she became stone hearted like Mr.Beast.

Can't help you with whatever you are planning.

Please, I beg her

No

Pretty please..., begs her more

Pretty Nooo

Damn, she really became a copy of my rude boss. I pity her husband now.

Why can't you help me? This will be a one time thing. I need a half-day leave. You can tell I felt sick so logged out early.

That's too risky, you can't expect me to lie especially to the boss

This is not risky because the boss will not ask about me. He don't like me. He will be more happy to see me away from his eyesight. Unfortunately, if he asks then tell him that I took a half-day sick leave.

Piya

Please, only this time, I really need to go somewhere

Okay fine, this time only I'm allowing you.

Thank you sooo much, bye

Byee, take care

*********************

Simran's POV

Simran

Yes, Simran

WHAT?

I mean sorry A.S, you had any work?

Yes, but not for you. Where is the Miss. Sharma.

What's wrong with him today? He never asked for Piya till now but today when she takes fake sick leave, he is looking for her. Let me try to convince him with my lies.

She is not here, A.S. She left for the day

According to my watch, there is still half a day left before calling off, Simran. 

She felt sick so left for her home.

What happened to her? How did she go? Had you provided her a cab?

Woh, didn't expect this side of him for Piya though he is caring towards other employees. But today is the day of wonders so expect the unexpected.

Its girl's problem, so she left.

Okay, let's go to our meeting. It is held at XY Hotel.

Sure, A.S

Aryansh and Simran leave for the meeting unaware that they will be soon meeting their sick employee.

*************************
Piya's POV

On a roof-top restaurant, I'm having the day of my life with my girls because one of my friends, Khushboo, got engaged and wanted to introduce her fiance.