Chpt 4 !

April 10th, 2024

KIARA AUCLAIR POV:

It's been a few days since I've recorded the video with Nathan and Vinnie. I've been doing a lot better with myself, I'm starting to eat slowly. I'm really proud of myself.

I was scrolling on TikTok and seen a ship edit of me and Vinnie. There was a lot of tension between us at times, but at other times I felt so comfortable with him. I kinda felt that way with Matt, but it was a lot stronger right from the beginning. It makes me sad that they didn't even bother reaching out.

Suddenly I got a call from Nathan and Vinnie. I don't hesitate before answering.

"Hello?" I ask

"Check your dm's right now." Nathan demands.

"Oh wow! Okay." I go to instagram while still on call with them.

"What am I looking for?" I ask them.

"Look for a dm from Jake Webber." Vinnie says finally speaking.

"Jake Webber? He's Tara's ex boyfriend. I love him so much, he's hilarious." I say looking for the dm.

"Did you find it yet?" Nathan asks impatiently.

"Yes jeez, calm down." I say clicking on his dm.

"Read it out loud for us." Vinnie says.

"Hey I'm Jake Webber, and I was wondering if you, Nathan, and Vinnie wanted to do a collab with a few friends of mine? If so you'd have to either drive or fly out, we decided on doing the collab in California. My number is (660) 294-3858, text me and lmk." I say squealing happily while reading it out loud.

"So what do you think?" Vinnie asks laughing slightly.

"What do you think? I'm fucking thrilled!" I say laughing happily.

"YAYYYYY, I CANT WAIT." Nathan screams breaking the sound barrier on the phone.

"Should I text him?" I ask them.

"Yeah, just be like casual but elegant." Vinnie says.

"Are you telling me I'm not already casual, and elegant?" I ask him while laughing softly.

"No you're perfect." Vinnie says laughing. It made me smile when he said that, because I haven't heard anyone say anything nice like that to me in years.

"Stop flirting and text him." Nathan demands.

"Okay okay! This is what I'm gonna say: 'Hey Jake, this is Kiara I just wanted to let you know we'd all love to do a collab!' Does that sound good?" I ask the two of them.

"Sounds good to me." Vinnie says.

"AAAAAAHHH, OKAY IM SO EXCITED." Nathan screams breaking the sound barrier again.

"Yeah we can fucking tell, you're gonna break my phone." I say laughing.

"I'm sorry I'm just so excited, did he say who were doing a collab with?" Nathan asks excitedly.

"Uh no, but I'll ask once he replies." I say shrugging.

"Oh wait he just responded!" I say clicking on the notification.

"What does it say?" Vinnie asks.

"It says 'Okay sounds good, do you have any questions at all on anything?' What should I ask?" I ask them.

"Ask who we're collaborating with, and then ask when like what's the date." Nathan says.

"Okay this is what I'm saying 'Who else are we collabing with, and when?' I think that sounds fine." I say shrugging before hitting send.