Chapter 2

(ik yall might be confused on why this is called chapter 2, but it is because the 1st chapter is by flooflover's, so you should read that first before reading this. I am simply just picking it up since it has been a while since her 1st chapter and no updates.)

Edit: There shall be some changes in this chapter to fix my mistakes

Alastor walks through the streets of hell, everyone looking at him admiring his beauty and wondering why Alastor is an angel, more importantly why is he down here since it is not the time to murder demons.

(Vox pov) radiosilence warning!!

I was scrolling through social media till i saw Alastor, he looked different.. I realized that he is an angel which made me think on how the fuck did he get redeemed after all that shit, and sinners can actually be redeemed?!?! I searched for angel alastor in social media to gather more information, there were only pictures of him but kind of glitchy, i guess he still hates pictures. But something about him being an angel was attractive, his yellow teeth looked more lighter, more pastel, his  hair was light pink with a golden accent, he looks so beautiful.. So.. Perfect.. I want to him upclose so i searched for the most recent picture of him, look at rhe background and starts to head there, Valentino following me as he has also seen the pictures of angel Alastor.

We get there and sees him, our jaws dropped when we saw his wings. Valentino rushed towards Alastor and asked him to become a p0rnst@r, not surprisingly, Alastor declined and threw him with his tentacles.

(noones pov) Lilith theory warning!!

Alastor thought on why today he became an angel, especially after everything he did.. He even fought with Adam.. But someone interrupted his thoughts as the news reporters went up to Alastor. Before Alastor got a chance to teleport out of there, the angels picked Alastor up and flew him to heaven, he met THE Saint Peter who is at the pearly gates who welcomes Alastor back in heaven and lets him in. Alastor is looking below, shocked. Alastor is now at heaven stuck with his thoughts... "Why did they make me an angel now?! I fought against Adam so why?! I also fought against the excecutioners.." Alastor's thoughts get interrupted again once he saw Lilith.. The woman who has him on a leash.. Alastor still has so many questions but only asked an angel one question. "Why am I here?" Alastor asked. The angel laughed and said "We'll tell you later." (Cuz idk why alastor is in heaven in the first place, cuz flooflover is the one who made this first, not me.)

(Charlie's pov)

I check in Alastor's room but only to be found empty, I went back down to the lobby, worried that Alastor got killed but Angel suddenlt rushed towards me and said "ALASTOR BECAME AN ANGEL!" The information surprised me, i had always thought that Alastor would get redeemed last, unless... If he has always been an angel..

(i was gonna end it here but theres a sudden motivation boost to make it atleast 800 words)

I went to my father, Lucifer. "Hey daddd.. Uhh- Alastor became an angel-" I got interrupted with my dad saying "WHAT?! No way they already took back Alastor!" my dad said it like Alastor was always an angel.. 

I went back down to the lobby to process my thoughts and i met Vaggie "Oh hi Vaggie!" i called out to her, "Hi Charlie!" Vaggie replied (i only watched the pilot and not the series so idk what they call eachother cuz im too broke to watch the series) "Alastor became an angel." I said to her "So they already took him back him huh." Vaggie whispered to herself but I heard it, it feels like Alastor was already an angel...

(Rosie's POV)

I heard the news about Alastor, i'm glad he was taken back but i feel sad as I know I won't be able to see him again.. "Should I go to the hotel to try to get redeemed..?  I asked myself, hoping to get atleast a chance to see Alastor again, i sigh as i know that i wont be redeemed. But I should at least try before giving up. Alastor is my bestie afterall. I don't want him to be in heaven wheen theres no friends of his there, but at least he has his mother, he is a mama's boy afterall. I chuckle at my thought, I almost shed a tear cause of Alastor gone..

(Noone's POV)

Everyone in the hotel + Rosie, except Lucifer, Vaggie and Husker was quite saddened about Alastor being gone but happy for Alastor. "Damn it, I guess i'll never get a chance to suck his d!ck. But I atleast got Husk." Angel said to himself. 

Vox the pervert he is, is having fantasies about Alastor. Thinking just sussy things.

Lucifer does not care about Alastor but is surprised that he was taken back to heaven so early.

839 wordss lets goo