Ch 1, (The Voyage of Unfamiliarity) PT. 2

Seemingly a normal day out, the ship has stopped at the designated location. Y/n checks all of her belongings before leaving the crux.

As she stepped foot outside the crux fleet, her eyes and expression was in awe. Her excitement was becoming more and more contagious as she continued ahead. Along the path, she saw many fishermen talking amongst themselves, some were fishing, and some seemed to be slacking off. She laughs to herself as she moves towards the entrance. Before being abruptly halted by the guards.

"Outlanders with no permit shall not pass." The guards said in sync. Y/n was caught off-guard. The guards attire made it clear that they take their jobs seriously. She shyly laughs it off with an embarrassed look. "Ah, I'm so sorry.. to where can i get the said permit?" The guards took a moment before replying. Possibly trying to decipher her foreign accent.

"Yo! Outlander over here!" Y/n ears perked up as she faced towards the voice. There Y/n saw a girl in an attire she's not very accustomed to, waved at her with a cheeky smile. Y/n smiles excitedly before walking towards the girl in the wooden booth.

"Please fill up your personal information in this form. And what purpose do you serve in the land of eternity." Y/n scans through the form and terms of conditions. As soon as she's satisfied, she finally decides to fill up the forms. She swiftly writes down any relevant details about herself. The girl waits patiently for Y/n to be finished. And sure enough it was done in mere seconds.

"Haha, hopefully it didn't take too long.." the girl at the booth could only stare in disbelief before laughing hysterically. "Take too long?! Babe, you literally hold the record for fastest form filling" (idk man..) Y/n and the girl exchange laughs. Both seem to be happy with one another already.

"It says here you're on an international mission with the Tenryou commission. It was assigned by the adventurer's guild by.. the shogunate? My, my, little miss Y/n.. you're one big shot!" The girl reads through forms with absolute amazement. Her eyes were sparkling brightly like the night skies from yesterday.

Y/n was slightly surprised by her reaction. As she thinks it's not all that big really. "Ahaha... It's nothing really. I can assure you." The girl shook her head frantically. Not agreeing to what she had said. "It's not everyday you get to see seasoned Adventurers coming to our land. And I'm in love with your slang already! My name is Ayana. If you ever need help in Ritou you know where to find me~"

Y/n blushed in embarrassment. She thinks very highly of Y/n which makes her feel more uncomfortable. Though, she tries to brush it off instantly while maintaining the smile on her face. Y/n lends her hand for a basic handshake. A symbol of a peaceful greeting. Yet, the girl looked confused. Aiven was getting even more flustered. As she ponders to herself.. 'im guessing people in Inazuma dont do handshakes..!?'

"Ahaha.. well, we do handshakes when greeting people. It's just a friendly gesture from Monstadt." The girl at the booth let her jaw drop as the sudden realisation hit. "Oh... I deeply apologized.." she lends her hand to Y/n and they shake it together. Both happily smiling to one another.

As Y/n says her goodbyes, she meets up with the guards outside the entrance and lends them the permit. They reviewed it skeptically to make sure it wasn't just some forgery.. and soon let her in the gates. She walks up the stairs and is even more mesmerized by the decorations and culture. It was far more different than the ones she had witnessed in Monstadt and Liyue.

She actively talks to the locals. Most of them were arrogant and overall rude to Y/n. It seems like the people in Inazuma really despise outlanders. Yet, it doesn't faze Y/n in the slightest. She decides to talk more with the people living in Ritou and obtain any necessary information. This is because her next and urgent destination is Inazuma City. She rushes towards the exit of Ritou. And made a speedy expedition towards Inazuma city..

(Timeskips here timeskips there)

As soon as she arrived at her destination she hurriedly went to Katheryne from the Adventurous Guild. "Heya Katheryne~ long time no see."

"Ah, Y/n. Thank goodness you're here unscathed." Y/n giggles to her comment. Leaving Katheryne standing there expressionless. "No biggie. anyways, could you do a simple briefing about the whole commission?" Y/n, as always. Had her widest grins and biggest smile in all of the guild members. She really enjoys being an adventurer and will never pass on an opportunity for new discoveries. You may say she is rather reckless. And in reality, she is.

"Alright, you're going to be partnered up with a detective from the Tenryou Commision. You two will be working together in search of a renowned criminal from Fontaine. The Tenryou commission is close by. Just continue straight in this path and you'll be at the gates of the police department in no time." Y/n nodded happily and waved katheryne goodbye, before embarking on the journey towards the police department.

After losing self control and gawking around the city, she has finally arrived at the station. The guards stood proudly outside the department. With a matching set of clothes. The guards stare at Y/n suspiciously, as she is the only one wearing an outlandish attire. Aiven decides to approach the guards and makes a request.

"Excuse me, kind sir. Are there any free detectives around?" Y/n, ask straightforwardly leaving the guards dumbfounded. The guards look at each other as if trying to decipher what she had meant. Before they knew it, a random figure approached them. Y/n realized their presence was getting closer and decided to face the said figure.

It was a short male with a pair of emerald green eyes. His hair was an auburn coloured hair with a brownish Maroon streak. His attire was rather... Interesting as he didn't cover the sides of his body, wearing shorts that reach to his knees and a white shirt. He has his vision tied to a neat knot, that dangles along next to his right thighs. Oh, and not to mention. Cute. freaking. Moles. on his face.

As Y/n stopped examining his features, he suddenly spoke up. "Ah, what brings a lovely lady such as yourself lurking around this station. Is it because you're looking for me~" Y/n smiles unfazedly to his statement. His flirtatious way of talking doesn't seem to affect Y/n. Was she immune to this type of speech or was she just THAT oblivious? Who knows.

"My intuition tells me you're looking for someone.. perhaps.. a detective?~" Y/n giggles to his remark. As he was correct to what she had in mind. "I see, so you must be the Detective I'm partnered with eh?" He nods in agreement, feeling proud of himself for getting his assumptions correct.

"Shikanoin Heizou, a detective from the Tenryou Commission. How about you elfie miss~" Heizou took ahold of her right hand and kissed it seductively. Y/n laughs it off at his bold move. "Y/n, an adventurer from the Adventurous Guild." Y/n states it calmly with her cute innocent smile.

Heizou looks up to her, furrowing his eyes while smirking. "I'd say we will get along nicely.."

_______________________________________________________
A/N
•first book and the amount of courage to post this is scary...

•if you see the name Aiven then pls correct it to yn. That name is just a placeholder.

•All of the characters and worlds are from Hoyoverse, i only own the plot and the story.

•English is not my first language, so writing this will probably help with my English essays if you get what i mean :')

•possibly a harem, could make them compete with eachother.. but the early stages are just them getting to know yn. So like slow burn?? But dont worry.. they wont go aggressive. (I hope)

•im open for suggestions and try my best to squish it in with the story plot.

•no smut/nsfw stuff because i have no clue how to write them.

(Thank you for reading this i hope you haven't cringed or feel weirded out with my grammar and way of writing.. :'D)