Ch 3 (One's Intuition always stays faithful)

"awe~ so you do have a heart!"

"Shut up."

Both of them were on the floor of a cave. Not daring to utter a word.

"Can you stop smiling like that?

You're gonna creep everyone out."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does that mean you have a vision of your own?~ You're purposely hiding it eh?~" Heizou says confidently. There's no denying how spot on his intuition.

"Haha.. i was warned to keep my vision hidden." He nods as he understands what she was going on about.

    (     ~ •       One's Intuition always stays faithful        • ~     )

Atlas even the proud shrine maiden such as Yae miko could not give a clear answer. Both of them were in a stalemate.

Maybe, it was time for them to call it a day? They have plenty of time for the investigation and it was getting pretty dark.

"Guess there's still no luck..." Y/n sighs defeatedly. She walks at a slow pace to match with Heizou. her current attitude seems displeased with today's investigation...

"We should call it a day, we may have some luck tomorrow?"

.

.

.

(A few days later)

"Hello~ sir! Mind if I ask some questions~?" Y/n asks enthusiastically. The man in question halts. He examines the petite girl in black indifferently. That was when, he was abruptly stopped by the petite girl holding the wanted poster just above her chest, considering she is on the short side. The man reads the description swiftly before shaking his head left to right. Y/n happily talks to the man with determination written on her face.

Little did she know, a certain detective was observing her every move. He leaned back on a chimney that is above someone's house. His arms were crossed while his eyes furrowed. Eyeing the girl's every movement while making sure he is not in Y/n 's line of sight. To him, she is suspicious.. way too suspicious.. His intuition is bugging him. Telling him that she is a suspect.. if not, she should at least have some connections with the culprit.

"I'm sorry my dear Y/n, but this Detective has to do some personal investigation..."

Heizou sees Y/n walking further away from her original spot. Which he considers now is the best time to have a small talk with the Adventurer's Guild.

"Ad astra abyssosque, welcome to the Adventurer's Guild." Katheryne says with her everyday monotone voice. It's a wonder how she can even keep up with her signature line without feeling any exhaustion or fatigue. (But hey, that's a story for another time.)

she looks down to Heizou smirking with both hands on his hips. "Why hello there, Katheryne. How have you been~?" He asks casually. Katheryne smiles softly at the detective. Followed by the Detective nodding to her smile.

"I'm doing well, what brings you here Detective Shikanoin?" She maintains the sweet smile on her face. She lifts a hand away from her stomach in  a questioning manner. Removing the once elegant posture she always had.

Heizou cocks a smile. He lifts up his hand to his chin. Pondering the possible questions that may be relevant to the investigation. "Mind telling me everything you know about Y/n?" He asks in a straightforward manner. He clasped both hands together with hope written in his eyes.