I swear I'm not jealous.... A Doctor Who Fanfiction

Chapter 1 ~ In the Tardis

Amy's POV~

I watched carefully as my husband's dart landed on 46.

" Rubbishy,rubbishy,rubbish" i teased Rory. He complained as I laughed at his measly score.As much as I loved Rory, I had to admit he sucked at darts.

Then something caught my eye.The Doctor was staring at me in that strange weird "I'm worried about you way". I tried not to pay attention and talk to Rory, but it was difficult.

" Who wants fish and chips " he asked suddenly. Rory put his hand up like lightning.

Then he told us he'd drop us off and not to rush. That was the moment when I knew he was up to something.

"Errrrrrrrr, and you" Rory asked knowing something was up.

"Things to do" he replied "Things to do with other things"

I couldn't help but wonder if these things were to do with me. I couldn't shake the way he was looking at me, like I was ill or something.

So I decided to insist to him that we would stay. He said no the first time, but he knew I wouldn't give up.When I insisted again he looked at me again in that weird way.

" What"? I asked, feeling a shiver go down my spine.

He opened his mouth like he was about to speak, but then an alarm went off, the loud sound filling the room. And then the shaking started. The TARDIS trembled and quivered and we all tried to grab onto anything we could find. Then we got flung back onto the railings.

"Solar tsunami" the Doctor bellowed. "Came directly from.....". His voice was drowned out by my own screams and the TARDIS.

" Awww, Doctor my tummy's going funny!" Rory groaned. The Doctor ran around the console trying to top the vigorous shaking.

" Assume the position" the Doctor shouted, and I ran to the seat and held my head between my knees. Then suddenly the TARDIS stabilised and the shaking stopped. I slowly got up,still dizzy.

"Textbook landing" the Doctor said, with a grin on his face.

                                                                   ~

Hiya,Thanks for reading. This sstory is based on Amy's feelings at the events of The Rebel Flesh.

Thanks to AwesomeIsMyName (who really is awesome) for suggesting the title and just geing my bezzie. I love u MISHMASHMOSH!