I swear I'm not jealous.... A Doctor Who Fanfiction Chapter 2

Chapter 2  The Cockerel and The Monastry

Amy's POV

"Behold!" the Doctor shouted as he flung open the door of the TARDIS. The bright light shone on my face as I wondered where we are.

" A cockerel!" he exclaimed. "Love a cockerel."  God, that man was mad! A mad man in a box!

" And underneath, a monastry. Errrr, 13th century" he continued as me and Rory piled out of the TARDIS. I looked around as I saw what looked like an old castle.

"Ooh, we've gone all medieval" I stated.

"I'm not sure about that" Rory mumbled.

"Really, medieval expert, are you?" I questioned my husband.

"No, It's just that I can hear Dusty Springfield" he explained.

I strained my ears trying to hear, and walked closer towards the buildings and the inspecting Doctor.

"These fissures are new"the Doctor explained."Solar tsunami sent out a huge wave of gamma particles.This is caused by a massive quake that occurs just before the wave hits."

"Well, the monastry's standing" I pointed out.

"Yeah, for now" the Doctor mumbled, while shaking up a snow globe.

Rory pointed something out to the Doctor, but I tuned out and stared at the ground. I tuned back in just as the Doctor came to a conclusion that they were pumping something bad to the mainland.

"My mum's a huge fan of Dusty Spingfield" Rory randomly said. I sometimes wonder if he was missing his family and Earth. I do sometimes, but I try and not let it show.

"Who isn't" pointed out the Doctor. As he turned around he shouted "Right, lets go satify our rabid curiusity." He tumbled up some steps as me and Rory ran after him.

                                                                    ~

Yay, second chapters up. I meant to have this up ages ago, but my internet wasn't working and I had school. Woe is me. Hope it isn't too bad as I did this in a rush. Hope you enjoyed it!

Hugs and smiles,

Lauren :) :) :) :)

PS

Oh and anyone who hates Jennifer from Doctor Who, The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People can join my I Hate Jennifer from Doctor Who club!!!!

PPS

I do not own Doctor Who or its characters or this episode of doctor who