chapter 1

It was a late summer night in a small little unknown town called Suniesville. It was a warm and dark night with only the stars and almost full moon lighting up the sky and some lights from the gas station only a few minute walk away from where me and my only best friends where hanging out. Watching Amanda lay there with her head on her boyfriend Ryder's lap while he slowly plays with her long curly red hair, I couldn't help but have a smile on my face it was like time had moved in slow motion while part of my soul deep down had wished I had something like that.

We were getting high smoking weed behind the gas station near the woods like we did almost as a tradition every weekend, Ryder had told a stupid joke that wasn't even funny but it was late at night and we were stoned so if course I fell back onto the slightly cold and prickly grass laughing while we hang out by the trees looking up at the beautiful clear night sky.

"I think we need drinks and snacks!" Amanda randomly shouts out loud and chuckles.
"Nose goes!"
Ryder yells as they both had touch  their nose at the same time hardly giving my brain any time to process so I didn't even slightly try once I had realized what happened.

I may have been thinking at the time about how it would be nice to finally be in a loving and happy relationship like Ryder and Amanda but I'm attracted to literally none of the guys in this stupid town, do I feel left out when everyone is dating and I'm not? Maybe. I push myself up off the ground standing up and stumbling a little.

"I guess I'll go, I'll be back."
I let out a small little sigh as I push myself up off the ground and slowly walk to the gas station. Once I had finally reached it, a two minute walk had felt like ten, I ended up stopping in the parking lot by the gas pumps and quickly turned my head looking down the street hearing the engine of a motor cycle.

It had me a bit confused because no one in this town has one I don't even think we sell them here. From the dark street I see a black Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle slowly pulling in. The man who was on it was in grey sweat pants, black T-shirt, and matte black helmet.

The shirt revealed his decently but almost average muscular arms like he goes to the gym but not crazy, they were covered in black ink tattoos. Frozen in place I stare at him as he pulls up beside me, turned the bike off and took his helmet off. Revealing his black, thick, slightly curly hair.

He had pale skin and bright blue eyes, his jaw line was perfect, his face was perfect, this man was absolutely...
"Perfect..."
I said softly out loud not realizing till he smiled at me showing dimples and chuckles slightly with a reply.
"Sorry what?"
He walked up to me and stopped very close while looking down at me. This man stood tall at about 6'2, towering over me as I'm only 5'1. A slight breeze blows my long dark brown hair into my face.

The beautiful man steps closer to me and brushes the strands of hair off my freckled, slightly chubby cheeks, his blue eyes looking into my hazel brown eyes with a slight bit of green, I start laughing and my face turn red.

I look down at my feet and finally had the courage to say,
"you new here? Haven't seen you around before..."
Waiting for a response in silence for a second he replies
"Yes I am... The names August Black. And you?"
"I-... I'm uh-... Sorry haha, I'm Ava Woods... Nice to meet you. What are you doing tonight?"
I replied to him nervous at first almost forgetting my own name but then I starting to get friendly.
"Oh nothing, just driving around, decided to stop and get a drink."

I had smirked slightly knowing I was going in the store too. I asked him to join me and we had walked in to the gas station, talking like we've known each other for years I eventually invited him to come hang out with me and the other two. He accepted the offer and the four of us hung out for two hours like best friends, for some reason around him I felt so comfortable. This was him, this is my person.

At the end of the night Amanda and Ryder had left and went home, I got up to leave and so did August. We walked back to his bike and stopped for a second not saying anything to each other but just looking into one another s eyes.

He looked at me the all of a sudden he had stepped closer and closer until he placed his hand on the back of my neck his fingers slowly going through my hair slightly gripping it and pulling me in instantly kissing me softly yet passionately and intensely. Like he wants to own me, control me, and I would let this man any day.

Obviously I didn't pass up the opportunity and I started kissing him back. My stomach had felt sick but in a good way, filled with butterflies. Pressing up against my body I could feel the heat coming off of him warming my body up inside and out, putting his other hand around my waist and pulling me tightly against his body. I put my arms around his neck and let my self slip away letting him and his body lead the way.

He had pressed me up against his bike, feeling the coldness of it pressed against my body, I had been a little stiff but it only took a couple seconds for my body to calmed down and relax.

Feeling myself get tingly and definitely turned on I could also feel his body getting horny. He slipped his tongue in my mouth catching me by surprise he had the sweetest taste of sin that made me want him so much more. I just couldn't pull myself away my brain wanted to buy my heart and every part of me didn't want this night to ever end. I started to blush like crazy once I felt his hands slowly guide it's way all over my curves on my body as  if he was studying it like a map.

After a few minutes he had stopped and pulled away but still holding me and looking down into my eyes, he smiles and says in a calming caring voice "let me take you home, you can have my helmet..."
I nodded my head and put his helmet on, I waited for him to get on then I got on behind him. Holding onto him I smile as we drove through the night and he brought me to my little two bedroom house that I had shared with  Amanda and Ryder, I went in and went right to bed.