Chapter 7

A couple of days had gone by in the blink of an eye. Minho had been practicing his shooting and fighting skills around the clock.

"You called" Jeongin said in a questioning tone as he entered Chan's room.

"How is Minho doing?" Chan asked cause he hasn't seen the boy since the drowning accident.

"He seems fine" Jeongin said and Chan nodded in satisfaction.

"Remember tonight is the party I have to attend" Chan said and Jeongin nodded remembering that.

"I want you and Minho to come with me" Chan said and Jeongin nodded sharply.

When Chan had nothing else to say, Jeongin went to find Minho.

Minho hadn't returned to their room which confused Jeongin.

He wasn't in the cafeteria, not on the shooting range, no one had seen him.

Jeongin walked around the mansion until he found Minho in the place where he thought he was least of all; Swimming pools.

Jeongin approached Minho calmly and relieved that he found him.

"What are you doing here?" Jeongin asked and went to sit next to Minho.

"Clearing my head" Minho said looking at the water where he just a while ago thought he would drown.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked. Minho answered in the affirmative but Jeongin didn't really believe it.

"I came to tell you about the new mission" Jeongin changed the topic back to why he had come to find Minho in the first place.

Minho turned to look at Jeongin and listened to what kind of mission it was.

"We just have to make sure everything goes well and Chan is in no danger" Jeongin told, Minho nodded in understanding.

The boys already went to prepare for the mission.

They had tuxedos on and ear pieces in their ears. And of course both of them also had a gun hidden behind their back just in case. It was mandatory in this job.

"What kind of party is this?" Minho asked out of interest.

"Chan didn't say, I guess some boring rich people party" Jeongin said with a shrug.

Chan chuckled at Jeongin's words as he entered the room where the boys were. "Yeah, pretty much" Chan agreed.

Chan didn't like parties or places with a lot of people, especially rich people who are full of themselves.

"time to go" Chan announced and both of the boys nodded in unison.

"Who's driving?" Minho asked.

"Rock paper scissors" Jeongin said and the boys played it until Minho won and was allowed to decide which of them drives.

Minho wanted to drive so Jeongin went to sit next to the driver's seat and Chan sat in the backseat with his legs crossed and his neat tuxedo on.

Minho drove to the place the navigator directed.

He parked the car on the side of the road between two other cars.

All three got out of the car almost simultaneously.

Minho and Jeongin walked side by side behind Chan who entered the party after the guards made sure he was on the list.

Minho and Jeongin had to stay hidden in the background while Chan chatted with other influential and rich people.

Minho just looked at the alcoholic drinks, hoping he could drink even one.

At the same time Chan was offered sparkling wine, Minho went to take it from Chan and quickly drank it himself.

"I just checked that it's not poisoned, I don't recommend you to drink anything" Minho said matter-of-factly even though he really just wanted to drink.

Soon after, Minho got surprisingly hot and his head began to spin.

He rushed to the bathroom when no one noticed.

He leaned against the sink, taking deep breaths that seemed labored.

The feeling was similar to a panic attack, but it was worse and instead of a minute, it lasted several.

Soon, however, a boy came in the bathroom, Minho didn't care at first until the boy approached Minho and Minho could see through the mirror that the boy was holding a knife.

Minho was able to defend himself a little but was on the verge of fainting.

The boy put a knife on Minho's throat, but when he saw Minho's face clearly, he put the knife down. At the same time Chan rushed to the bathroom.

The boy quickly put a hood on his head covering his face and ran through Chan to escape.

Chan rushed to Minho, who in the same second passed out in Chan's arms.