Chapter 11

"Minho, Minho!" Eunwoo screamed and tried to wake up the boy who was on the verge of death.

Eunwoo took out a small bottle of bluish liquid from his pocket. He had taken it in case the sword had accidentally hit himself.

Eunwoo poured the liquid into Minho's mouth and hoped that the boy would swallow it and wake up.

"Please, you can't die. Forgive me, please. I didn't mean for it to go like this" Eunwoo said desperately, gently stroking Minho's cold cheek.

Chan was in the car with Felix, Minho had told him to take Felix to safe, but he couldn't press the gas to start the car.

"Please don't leave my brother" Felix begged from the backseat looking at Chan with sad eyes.

Unable to leave Minho, Chan rushed out of the car and ran to the abandoned factory.

He found Minho alone lying unconscious on the floor.

His heart was about to stop in fear. He ran to the boy immediately, regretting that he had left Minho alone.

"Hey, wake up! Minho" Chan shouted, it was like he was angry when really he was just scared but didn't know how to show that emotion.

"You can't die, please open your eyes" Chan begged, his voice shaking.

Minho was the first person he had ever fallen in love with. Why had he been so stupid and left Minho alone.

He lifted Minho onto his back and carried him to the car.

Felix started to tear up in fear that Minho would die.

Chan drove full throttle towards his mansion so that Minho could get treatment as quickly as possible.

At the mansion, Chan ran to the nurse, carrying Minho in his arms.

Fortunately, the nurse said that Minho would survive. The nurse said that there was poison in Minho's blood but by some miracle, his blood is burning it and Minho should come to his senses soon.

Even though there was no danger, Chan couldn't calm down, and neither could Felix who was about to cry.

The rest of the group's members also ran into the treatment room and were a little shocked to see Minho unconscious.

"Why did the two of you go there alone! We told we would come along" Changbin said with a snort.

"Changbin now is not the right time for that" Hyunjin whispered in the boy's ear, seeing how Chan looked depressed. The boy was completely out of his mind.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jisung asked Felix which almost no one had noticed.

"I am, Eunwoo didn't hurt me. I am just worried about Minho" Felix said which made Jisung feel relieved.

"Oh, so you're Minho's brother" Seungmin said and the others also noticed Felix's existence.

Felix nodded a little shyly as all the new people around him stared straight into his soul, or at least it felt like it.

"Don't harass my brother" Minho muttered when he regained consciousness. It was as if he had subconsciously sensed that Felix was the object of attention.

"Minho!" Felix was the first to shout, relieved and elated.

"Don't yell. It's not like I woke up from dead" Minho said with a small smile on his lips.

"Well actually-" Seungmin was about to say but Jeongin nudged him on the shoulder in sign to say nothing.

"Now that everything is okay and tomorrow would also be a day off..." Jisung said with a small smirk on his face and everyone already knew what the boy was about to say.

"No, Minho just regained consciousness" Chan said firmly.

"What? what is it about?" Minho asked confused.

"I would have suggested drinking" Jisung said looking a bit disappointed while looking at the floor.

"Drinking? Of course we will drink" Minho said and sat up as quickly as possible.

"Hey calm down, you will exhaust yourself" Chan said and tried to get Minho to stay where he was.

"But I think drinking would be a good idea. Doesn't alcohol cleanse the body or something" Minho said and wondered what it was that he had been taught in biology classes.

Chan couldn't resist the seven eager boys from drinking even if he wanted to.

Changbin had already fetched the drinks and Jeongin had brought some treats with Hyunjin.

"By the way, are you even old enough to drink?" Jeongin asked from the sweet looking Felix.

"He's older than you" Minho said and Jeongin looked at him surprised. Felix looked so cute that Jeongin wouldn't have believed it.

"Cheers" Everyone shouted at the same time and the chaos started.