2🩷

[4 months later]

April 12th.
11:00 am

I woke up to smb shaking me slightly. "Yanna get up" I opened my eyes seeing nunu standing next to me,"get dressed and hurry,school awaits" she said leaving the room. I got up and put on a hoodie with some leggings.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs,I was hungry asl and my mom js made breakfast so I was glad. She passed me,and nunu's plates to us as well as some syrp for the pancakes.

Abt 10 minutes later we finished eating heading out the door for school," have a good day!" Our mom said before we nodded and went out the door.

I had the keys so ig I was driving,we got to school with me cutting off the car going in school.

I walked in the office to sign me and nunu in bc we were alittle late,we signed in and went to put our things in our lockers and went to our designated classes.

I seen my bsf,tootie in the class,she was 16 but her birthday passed so now she's 17. Most ppl think that she's not meant to be in my class but they dk shit.

I was thinking abt my other friends. Nia,and miele. I didn't get to see them til second period so it was js me and tootie.

I was still sleepy and ended up falling asleep in class,I felt someone lightly tapping my shoulder. "De'Yanna,De'Yanna wake up ml" I opened my eyes as my favorite teacher had woken me up. It seems like class was over.

Ms.brown always loved me no matter what,if I was sleepy she would let me sleep,if I needed more time on a test I js had to ask and it was way more then js those 2 facts.

I got my bag walking out going to second period but before I went in i heard a voice call me,"yanna cmere" it was dd,after what happened in December I still was avoiding him so I js walked in the class ignoring him.

"Hi yanna!" I heard my name being called. I looked up to see 2 short lightskin girls call me,they waved as they had saved a seat for me.

"Hiii babies!!" I said side hugging them both before feeling my phone vibrate frm someone texting me,ofc it was dd.

____________________________________________

Hearty😈⭕️🤞🏾🩷

Yo,why u avoiding me??youn fw a nigga or sum??😒

Dd every since December yk I been avoiding u sdhu I js still feel a way abt it happening trying to avoid it frm happening again,so hop off ma dick.

Why u think it'll happen again tho??lmao u like a sister to me,we js got to drunk that night that's why that happened🤣

Wtv dd,leave me alone.
Read.

____________________________________________

I put my phone down paying attention to wtv the math teacher was talking about.

Fast forward 1 hour I was out of my math class going on lunch break,I went up to my locker opening it to put my bag and things in there.

I closed it seeing someone with a serious face, "hello" I seen dd mugging me, I jumped alittle as I was startled, "dd wtf do u want now bro" I said trying to leave.