13😟.

So like...I think yanna was 6 months the last chapter so she'll be 8 this chapter😭😭

No lyrics tdy😞

2 months later
De'Yanna Jones
Harlem,new york
3:00

"Bro pickup" I whined impatiently.i was currently calling dd who was at the studio bc I needed help putting the crib and more things up.

He finally answered before it hung up and he turned on his camera."hello?" He took the headphones off walking out of the booth.

"Dd where are u?I need help bro" I whined propping my phone up."I told yo ass not to touch that shit until I got back anyway,u js don't listen" he laughed shaking his head.

"Bro I'm finna get mad fr,when tf u coming back bc this shit pissing me off" I rubbed my hands down my face as dd js looked irritated."hard headed ass,I'a be there in 10 aight?" He stood up as I nodded and hung up.

So like we ended up moving into a house tg.

It had 6 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,a hall and living room closet,the kitchen and the living room.

The kitchen had a big ass pantry and a little window that was infront of the stove that u could see the living room from.

Don't ask why ts so big.....we got friends that always wanna stay the night...

After abt 10 long minutes I heard the door knob shift as I looked at the door.the door shut and I heard footsteps walking towards the room.

"Do u js insist on being hardheaded?" He asked as I nodded."actually yes,u was taking to long" I laughed seeing a mug appear on his face.

He sat down beside me and grabbed the instructions from me reading them as he immediately scrunched up his face."and that's exactly why u don't snatch shit frm ppl,don't een know how to read the instructions...dumbass" I mumbled snatching the instructions back from him.

"Ok so...this piece goes here" I looked around grabbing wtv tf the part was and clipping it on.the crib was already halfway done it just needed a few more parts out on it and it was done.

After about 2 hours we finally finished the room.we put up the playpen,crib,stroller and mad other things.ofc I took a few breaks but I was still tired.

"Lord I'm tired asl" i stood up and stretched."hello?" I heard dd say as I looked up at him."yea I'll slide gimmie like 5 minutes mh" he replied to whoever was on the phone hanging up as he slipped his jacket on.

"Where u going?" I asked as he looked at me."Oh shit,I forgot u were here....I'm finna go back to da studio,they need me" he scratched his head and scrunched up his face.

"Well ion wanna be here alone sooo can I come with?" I asked as he nodded.i slipped on my slides and put on my jacket as dd grabbed the keys to the car.

We got in the car and he started it up driving out of the driveway."ma,whats wrong?" He asked looking over at me then back at the road sitting up abit.

"Nun" I spoke shortly turning my head to face the window."your lying,what's wrong,ma?u can ttm" he replied pulling into the studio parking lot.

"Nothing pa,it's nothing I promise" I reassured him pulling him closer to me as our lips grazed each others.