5🌚.

Im making this story dedicated to a song bc this story abt what happend in cali.

If I think of songs I'll dedicate em to the chapters.

"My man is my man,is your man
Heard that's her man too.
My man is my man,is your man
Heard that's her man too.
Tuesday and Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. I just keep him satisfied through the weekend."-sza

De'Yanna Jones
Sugarhill district
5:30 am

[1 week later]

"BRO YANNA WAKE TF UP" i heard a male voice scream making my eyes immediately flutter open smacking the person that caused me to wake up.

It was dd....

"OUCH NIGGA!" He yelled looking at me while holding his cheek.

I patted on the bed looking for my phone finding it within 2 seconds seeing it was,5:31.

"David wtf do u want,I'm not in the mood today.its to damn early for this shit!" I slightly yelled laying back down as he stared at me.

"Nigga cmon before the jet leave,dumbass we going to cali for rolling loud today stupid!" He laughed as I instantly got up making my way to make sure everything was packed.

I looked back to see dd with both my luggage and bag that had everything previously packed with everything I needed.

I grabbed my jacket and put my air forces on making my way downstairs seeing nunu and jay on there phones with there airpods in seemly waiting for us.

I wiped my eyes to take some of the blurry vision away as I turned around seeing dd coming down with my luggages.

"Ayeee we got the osama's in the building!" Nunu looked up from her phone taking one of her headphones out of her ear playfully squinting her eyes acting as if she was finna cry.

"You do to much,we are bestfriends.nothing more nun less" I lied bending over to grab my bags from dd as he frowned.

I lifted up as dd grabbed my jawline and placed 2 quick pecks on my lips pulling away before jay could see.

Seeing as to dd didn't want jay to know what we had going on,yea jay liked dd and all but he seen the way dd treated girls and refused to let him treat me or nunu like that.

Sure we were bestfriends but if jay seen that we had sum going on he would immediately do wtv it took to get dd away from me,for eternity if he had to.

Jay lifted his head up seeing dd and me standing in the center of the living room before getting up grabbing his luggage and bag making his way to the front door with a unbothered facial expression.

Well damn,who pissed in his cornflakes.

"Bru I told u I'm going to cali wit ma sisters and they friends so I ain't gon Be in ny for like a week or 2,what don't u understand!" I heard jay groan as he put the bags in the trunk.

"Wtv shawdy,bye." He rolled his eyes hanging up.

"So where we gotta go before we go to the jet?" He asked as I looked over at dd who had went live.

He looked up before responded "Uh js drive to ma crib real quick,I gotta go get my bags and shi and we gotta wait for the others that said they'll be there at about 6:30" he replied looking back at the phone flexing his grillz again.

"Are u even looking at the comments?" I asked as he looked over at me biting his bottom lip.

"No,ion see no need to" he replied before I took the phone looking at the live that had about 6k people in it.