- 1 -

TW This story contains sensitive topics! 
-------------------------------------------------

Julie's pov.

I groaned as I woke up to seeing the angry face of my mom standing in front of my bed.
Oh gosh...

"I already called your name THREE TIMES. We don't have time for this."

Internally, I rolled back my eyes. The usual.
She went on with her rant and as she did so, her voice started to become more muffled and my vision began to blur.

~
"YOU ARE SUCH A USELESS CHILD. YOU ARE THE REASON HE KILLED HIMSELF."

"why weren't YOU the one that took his place."

The younger version of myself didn't dare to move a muscle. Every inch in my body hurts. My body feels weak and the tears keep on streaming down my face, then they quietly hit the floor. I didn't even dare to hold eye contact with him.

The room was so silent and I could've sworn time went by 10x slower than usual. Every thought went through my head yet no answers came to my mind.

Was it really my fault?
~
I shake my head, shaking off the thoughts and memories. Unconsciously, I grab onto my arm hissing quietly as I touch the fresh wounds from the night before. But the pain makes me forget about it all. It soothes my mind.

Those Flashbacks keep on coming back, during the daytime and they even haunt me in my dreams.

Not even a month has passed since he died.
Not even a month and my mom seems to have already forgotten about him.

But I can't blame her, she's just trying to make it easier for me. And probably for herself too. I do sometimes catch her crying, the sound echoing through the halls.

She also left my dad by the way. He is an addict that kept on abusing us. My brother protected me for the most, well, till he was gone at least.

He took his own life.

I found his body in the bathtub. Those pictures will never leave my head...

...but at least he looked so peaceful?

What no one knows is that he left me a letter, I just never dared to read it. It feels so wrong. Guilt is eating me up.

Coming back to reality I look at the clock and see that its already 11:30. FUCK

The movers are gonna be here at 12.
Ever since my mom decided to leave my dad, we wanted to move places. Its so expensive though which is why we are not leaving korea. We are just moving to another house so that he won't find us again. I will also transfer to another school. I don't know whether I should be hyped about it or not ughhhh.

I ruffle my hair, I need to pack.
I put my hair up in a bun.

Let's go, u got this

--------------------------------------
Short chapter I know, But I felt like ending it here was just right.
Take care <3