Kprofile: Oliver Lee

(Face claim Kim Seungmin of Stray Kids) 

➕✖️➕

Birth Name: Oliver Lee

Stage Name: Oli or Oliver

Korean Name: Lee Yejun

Position: All rounder, Maknae

Birthday: November 15 2003 (20 years old) 

Height: 6'1

Weight: 140

MBTI: ISFJ

Representive Emoticon: 🐒

➕✖️➕

Oliver Facts: 

- Oliver was born in Quebec Canada. His father is Korean while his mother is half Canadian half French. He also has one older brother and one younger sister

- Oliver knows a few languages. He knows: English, French, Korean and he's learning Japanese and Chinese

- Nicknames: Monkey (members and fans), Oli (members and fans), Forth Generation IT Boy (Media), Emerald Maknae (fans) 

- Oliver audition for Big Hit Entertainment in 2015 and joined the company six months later. He was only a trainee for 1.5 years before being selected to be part of the lineup for TXT. 

- Like Yeonjun, during his trainee days, Oliver was considered a top trainee for his age group. He is good at singing, dancing, and rapping. 

- On a Weverse live, Oliver has mentioned on multiple occasions that he looked up to Yeonjun a lot and wish he could be just like him. 

- Oliver likes many different types of music and artists but his two favorites are Twenty One Pilots and BTS. His bias is Suga. 

- Many fans fell for Oliver because of his shy personality. Despite being the youngest member of the group, he doesn't like to be overly affectionate like Huening Kai and hates doing aegyo.

- Whenever Oliver interacts with fans, he treats them with kindness and respect and considers them his best friends. He often shares snippets of his life with MOAs. 

- Oliver once gained popularity for reacting to one of Taehyun's magic tricks. MOA's have claimed multiple times that the reaction are their favorite Oli moments. 

- Apart from his music talents, Oliver is really good at drawing and painting. He also likes reading about different art periods in his free time. He enjoys playing video games, watching movies, and exploring nature whenever he gets a chance. 

- His favorite color is burnt orange.

-  Unlike his members, Oliver doesn't like coffee and prefers to drink tea. 

- Oliver has a soft spot for animals, especially monkeys, hence the nickname, he often talks about his love for animals and supports animal welfare causes. 

- In an interview with DAZE magazine, Oliver mentioned that he loves to travel and explore different cultures. He enjoys immersing himself with new environments, trying local foods and interacting with MOAs all over the world. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Welcome to Happy Fools! I am so excited to share Oliver's journey with everyone! TXT has a soft spot in my heart since they were the first K-pop group I fully got into.

If anyone has anything they want to see, let me know. I love interacting with you all! Also, if I am missing anything in Oli's profile, let me know!

The first chapter will be up in one week, so watch out! I already love him so much while I'm writing that it makes my heart swell with cuteness.

Anyway, I'll see you all soon with the first chapter!

BYE BYE!!

P.S. While waiting for the first chapter, if you are a K-pop or anime fan, then check out my page!

If you already know me, then Hi!