Dreams Come True

Our tongues fought for dominance as my hand stayed on her neck. Her slick pink muscle was probing the roof of my mouth. I moaned as I backed her up against her desk. Her legs hit the back of it and she quickly sat on top. My hands found their way to her chest. I subtly massaged her breast and she moaned in my mouth, making me wetter. I pushed her to lay back on the desk, but she stopped me, putting her hands between us then connecting her lips to my neck.

"Wait Bey."

She continued to place kisses on my neck, kissing each freckle. She darted her tongue out, tasting my skin. When she went to suck, I shuddered, letting out a long groan. I gripped her hips and squeezed, placing one leg between her thighs. She started to grind on me, moving her hips in a circular motion. I wanted her so bad it hurt.

"I can't wait any longer," I said. She was knocking the breath out of me. She continued to suck on me, more than likely leaving a hickey. I was too old for those. "Mmm, Onika.."

The pressure between my legs grew, I needed friction and fast. I removed my leg from in between her thighs and she whimpered. I straddled her leg and began grinding on her. My whole body lit up from the feel of her leg on my pussy. "Fuck."

Onika's hand traveled to my ass and she squeezed. She began to rock my hips on her and I threw my head back, moaning at the pleasure. I felt like I was on a cloud. Grinding has never felt so good. Even Shawn didn't make me feel like this.

I continued to rock my hips on her as I felt the pressure building up inside me. Onika reattached her lips to mine and immediately darted her tongue in my mouth. I pulled her close and reciprocated the kiss. Our hands were running wild. I knew she was excited because she couldn't stop touching me. She's probably been waiting for this moment for a while now. I remember she said she was touching herself to me, way before she encountered me. Something told me she was a fan of mine but she never acted like it. Granted, we didn't meet on the best of terms.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as my orgasm ripped through me. I let out a loud moan. Onika covered my mouth and giggled. "You have to be quiet Bey."

I closed my eyes and let my orgasm take over me. It's never been this powerful before. I held her shoulders to steady myself as I rode it out, trying to quiet myself. After it passed, I was breathing heavy. I opened my eyes to look at Onika and she was smiling at me. I smiled back and rested my forehead on hers. I grabbed her face with both of my hands, staring her deep in her eyes.

"That was..that was amazing."

Onika's smile grew wider as I said this, if that was even possible. She squealed and did a little dance. I laughed at her and sat on her leg for a second before I gained the strength to stand up. As soon as I did, there was a knock on the door. We both looked at each other and our eyes got wide. I forgot where we were for a second. I shrugged and turned around to go open the door. As soon as I opened it, Robyn pushed the door open and glared at us. I made a face and nervously chuckled.

"Y'all in here getting freaky and didn't even invite me!? I'm hurt!"

Onika jumped off the desk and giggled. She walked towards Robyn and hugged her. I don't know why but I didn't like that. I don't even want Onika touching anybody else. I had to remember this is Robyn and she wasn't a threat to me. She's my girl. I honestly should've made her boss of the company. She's far better than Solana.

"Aw Rob, you can definitely join us next time." I mugged at that. No the fuck she can't. Robyn is like my little sister, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. I walked over to them and separated them. They was still a little too close for my liking.

"No she can't. Sorry Robyn but I wouldn't dare touch you. That's incest."

We all laughed and Robyn backed away from us, just staring. She had a look on her face before she hummed and nodded. I didn't know what she was doing but I scrunched my face up regardless.