Story 1- Little Fanboy Fudanshi (BL)

It was like a dream come true.

Michael worked as a salaryman for most of his life. The gruesome hours finally took a toll on his body and he fainted.

After falling ill, Michael stumbled across a doujinshi that depicted two well-known characters falling in love with each other, and it went downhill from there. Doujinshis, Lightnovels, Otome Games, Michael enjoyed watching the romance blossom in a society that challenges them. 

"You're a Fudanshi, Gege." His sister once said as she looked through the piles of books at his hospital bedside. "Why are you so interested in boy's love? Are you perhaps gay-" 

Michael regrets throwing his favourite book that day. The pages are now wrinkled.

When he woke up the next day, he didn't find himself in a hospital bed. Instead, he felt wind running through his hair as he finally found himself being able to breath properly. That was cut short by a sharp pain running through his head.

Memories not belonging to him hit him like his sister's unforgiving elbowing. When he came back to his senses, his eyes immediately brightened up.

I'm a canon fodder in 'Under His Wings'!

-----------

'Under His Wings' has four main love interests.

The knightly brother-like figure, Luke, the charismatic Prince Frey, the mysterious scholar Liam, and the studiously-famed teacher, Robert.

The main character is new to the school, so whenever he needs help, he'll seek these characters and gain favourability by doing so.

"Yo, Michael, why are you squatting there?" Michael jots back to reality when his friend taps his shoulder. 

"Shhhhh! I'm observing!"

"Observing who- Ohhhhhhh."

Michael continued peering from behind the bush at the four love interests, who are currently talking about the school's student affairs. As if on cue, the gentle spring breeze lifted the newly blossoming petals toward the group, showering them gently like a scene out of an Otome Game.

Michael immediately wanted to facepalm himself for making that comparison. 

"Michael, if you're that interested in them, they all have a fan-squad y'know? Personally, I'm in the Luke protection squad! He's been so helpful to the student body, and man, I want to be just like him! Who do you admire most?"

"...is there a squad for Liam?"

"Huh? That bookworm? There's a whole squad dedicated to admiring him from afar! Though, they're a chaotic bunch that no one likes. Wait, no way-"

------------

"What in the world-" Michael found out what his friend meant by Liam's fan group as 'a chaotic bunch.'

"Welcome! Gimme a sec, hey you! Can you tell this girl where Liam is today? No, that's yesterday's schedule!"

Michael watched as the disorganized people in charge frantically dove through piles of paper in their club room and got fed up.

"HOW ARE YOU GUYS STRUGGLING ON BECOMING A FANGROUP?!?!?! JUST HAVE SOMEONE IN EACH IMPORTANT ROLE AND CALL IT A DAY!"

His voice echoed through the room, causing everyone to freeze and turn towards him, startled. Michael blinked, realizing he might have been a bit too loud.

But before anyone could react, a girl with glasses and a messy ponytail piped up, "Whoa, who's this guy?"

Michael felt a flush of embarrassment creep up his neck. "Um, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll just, uh, see myself out..."